An Old School Catholic Message Board

So Why Aren't You Catholic Yet?

dells_of_bittersweet

dells_of_bittersweet

So, all ye Protestants, non-denominational Christians, and all non-Catholic Christians, time to share your reasons for not being Catholic. That or join our phamily!

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1311305141' post='2273454']
:hehe: This can't end well.
[/quote]

agreed, but i'm going to sit back and watch :popcorn:

IgnatiusofLoyola

Well, the top of the thread said "Let the lameness commence."

A Catholic Web site needs at least a couple of token non-Catholics to remind you that not all non-Catholics hate Catholics, and, in my case, to ask stupid questions that the rest of you asked in First Grade.

Also, hearing the opinion of a non-Catholic doesn't hurt sometimes. It's simply a different point of view (and sometimes not).

But, mostly, if Jesus_lol and I (and any other token non-Catholics) converted, you'd have to put out "Heretic needed" want ads to fill the huge gap we would leave if we became Catholics.

Plus, Jesus_lol and I are lovable and cute, each in our own non-Catholic ways. :x If we became Catholic, where would the uniqueness be? We'd be just like everyone else.

And, lastly, we give you someone to pray for, that they they be converted.

Whoops, I forgot about Hasan. How could I forget about Hasan? In any case, he's perfectly capable of answering for himself.

Whoa, I'm a VERY bad non-Catholic tonight because I overlooked Paddington, another beloved non-Catholic Phatmasser.

Besides, last time I looked, we were considered part of the "phamily" :P

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1311308637' post='2273580']
Well, the top of the thread said "Let the lameness begin."

A Catholic Web site needs at least a couple of token non-Catholics to remind you that not all non-Catholics hate Catholics, and, in my case, to ask stupid questions that the rest of you asked in First Grade.

Also, hearing the opinion of a non-Catholic doesn't hurt sometimes. It's simply a different point of view (and sometimes not).

But, mostly, if Jesus_lol and I (and any other token non-Catholics) converted, you'd have to put out "Heretic needed" want ads to fill the huge gap we would leave if we became Catholics.

Plus, Jesus_lol and I are lovable and cute, each in our own non-Catholic ways. :x If we became Catholic, where would the uniqueness be? We'd be just like everyone else.

Whoops, I forgot about Hasan. How could I forget about Hasan? In any case, he's perfectly capable of answering for himself.

[/quote]

Isn't Jesus_lol Catholic? I thought he was...and I thought that I [i]met[/i] him once or twice.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308880' post='2273593']
Isn't Jesus_lol Catholic? I thought he was...and I thought that I [i]met[/i] him once or twice.
[/quote]

I should let Jesus_lol speak for himself, but if he is Catholic, he converted within the past 12 hours. Look at the words under his Avatar on one of his posts.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308880' post='2273593']
[/quote]
Nope, and I kinda doubt you did.

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1311308637' post='2273580']Plus, Jesus_lol and I are lovable and cute, each in our own non-Catholic ways. [/quote]
you're cute... i won't comment on jlol. :|

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1311308637' post='2273580']
Well, the top of the thread said "Let the lameness commence."

[/quote]
Of course you are a member of this phamily, we just want you join the tribe :)

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1311309548' post='2273616']
I'm hot.
[/quote]
you're confusing yourself with your wife. lol...