An Old School Catholic Message Board

Homophobic

Luigi

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311307954' post='2273546']
We should make t-shirts.

"I'm with meathead."

"I'm with someone who's going to burn in the eternal flames of Hell fire"

(The second one might need to be a wrap-around type thing)
[/quote]
with flames.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311308095' post='2273554']
with flames.
[/quote]

You just say that because you're a redhead :)

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1311308077' post='2273553']
Would you modify anything I've posted considering proximate occasions of sin?
[/quote]
No, I don't believe so, and I think that what you've posted is probably not refutable for Catholics (though, of course, the Catholic Encyclopedia is not infallible). I'm just still not certain precisely where I stand on the matter, as I believe it would be possible for two chaste SSA individuals, in some form, to have a long term, non-sinful [s]relationship[/s] companionship.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311308233' post='2273558']
No, I don't believe so, and I think that what you've posted is probably not refutable for Catholics (though, of course, the Catholic Encyclopedia is not infallible). I'm just still not certain precisely where I stand on the matter, as I believe it would be possible for two chaste SSA individuals, in some form, to have a long term, non-sinful [s]relationship[/s] companionship.
[/quote]
Some form yes, though I think it would have to take the form of the latter one I described: a relationship as friends, not as romantic partners.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308204' post='2273557']
You just say that because you're a redhead :)
[/quote]
:idontknow: flames are fun. red is fun. redheads are the funnest. (M-T will back me up on this.)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311308402' post='2273566']
:idontknow: flames are fun. red is fun. redheads are the funnest. (M-T will back me up on this.)
[/quote]

I've got two in my family, and I'm going to propose to one in the next few months. Trust me: I know [i]all[/i] about it.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308572' post='2273574']
I've got two in my family, and I'm going to propose to one in the next few months. Trust me: I know [i]all[/i] about it.
[/quote]
good man. ;)

Vincent Vega

I'm a brunette guy. :sad2:

Well, I mean, I'm not a brunette [i]guy[/i]. A guy who goes for brunettes.

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311308628' post='2273579']
good man. ;)
[/quote]

I'm half Irish and half Italian, and while my skin and hair are all pretty dark, my beard is infused with a whole bunch of red. These gingers are getting to me!

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311308233' post='2273558']
[/quote]

One of my online friends has been in a live-in SSA relationship for many many years. They have been chaste for probably last 20 of those because partner A is a catholic and partner B respects and loves her enough to stay chaste together so they can both get to heaven.
With God, all things are possible.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311308685' post='2273582']

[/quote]
i laughed all sorts at this post. :lol4:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311308685' post='2273582']

[/quote]

You're missin' out, dude.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308920' post='2273595']
You're missin' out, dude.
[/quote]
I is what i is.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1311308572' post='2273574']
[/quote]
God job!!! :)
We have lots of Scots Irish redheads and strawberry blondes in my mum's family, and my eldest son has reddish hair. My daughter and I always get red highlights form the sun, and the gbaby is following that tradition. Some of us :saint: inherited the temper as well ...

Vincent Vega

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1311309124' post='2273606']
God job!!! :)
We have lots of Scots Irish redheads and strawberry blondes in my mum's family, and my eldest son has reddish hair. My daughter and I always get red highlights form the sun, and the gbaby is following that tradition. Some of us :saint: inherited the temper as well ...
[/quote]
So we're Scottish (and other island flavors, including Welsh and English and just the tiniest drop of Irish) on my mom's side, but my mom and granddad and his dad and so on have/had (as the case may be, according to whether the individual is alive) dark hair and dark eyes and tanned very easily, etc. So doing some family research, we learned from one of the chieftains of the American Clan Gregor Society that unlike the majority of people who hail from Britain/Ireland who are basically entirely Norse/Anglo-Saxon/etc., the Gregors have a high component of Celtiberian (e.g., descended from the same people who are presently known as Galicians/Asturians) blood from some sort of migration that occurred at some point. They're presently doing research with blood and spit and genetics and allotypes and chromosomes and stuff (my knowledge of biology is embarrassing) which is providing evidence for this point. Long story short, that's why Gregors are taller and browner than their fiery little red-headed compatriots.