An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Beast Revelation

ephraim

revelations

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1311282054' post='2273168']
bottom line is this....

you can either troll dump (like what is above) or doc dump (like others have done) and get no where; or you can be genuine. You can say where you disagree, ask us for why we believe xyz; even (dare I say) enlighten us to where we may be off. But be genuine, man. We get it, you don't believe as we believe. Isn't it better to find out exactly what and why we believe what we do (and vice versa) and come away better for the conversation; rather than one liners, proof texting, and 'AH HA I GOT YOU' moments????

You wanna discuss or you wanna just tell us how wrong we are?

Choice is yours, dude.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cry2.gif[/img] ..how intimidating.

revelations

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1311282054' post='2273168']
bottom line is this....

you can either troll dump (like what is above) or doc dump (like others have done) and get no where; or you can be genuine. You can say where you disagree, ask us for why we believe xyz; even (dare I say) enlighten us to where we may be off. But be genuine, man. We get it, you don't believe as we believe. Isn't it better to find out exactly what and why we believe what we do (and vice versa) and come away better for the conversation; rather than one liners, proof texting, and 'AH HA I GOT YOU' moments????

You wanna discuss or you wanna just tell us how wrong we are?

Choice is yours, dude.
[/quote]
Bottom line, dude, is I made a post, stated a fact, and you disagreed and replied with an intimidating invitation for further immature conflict that hasn't gotten anyone anywhere because for some reason unless anyone here is Catholic you would much rather tell people what they should believe instead of letting people believe in what they choose to for themselves. Forgive me..I would just rather not join the thought police force. dude.

MissScripture

[quote name='revelations' timestamp='1311284688' post='2273191']
Bottom line, dude, is I made a post, stated a fact, and you disagreed and replied with an intimidating invitation for further immature conflict that hasn't gotten anyone anywhere because for some reason unless anyone here is Catholic you would much rather tell people what they should believe instead of letting people believe in what they choose to for themselves. Forgive me..I would just rather not join the thought police force. dude.
[/quote]
Um, where did he disagree with you?
And where did he tell you what to believe?
And how was that intimidating? All he was asking for was that you consider engaging in actual conversation.

I don't get it... :idontknow:

revelations

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311285504' post='2273213']
Um, where did he disagree with you?
And where did he tell you what to believe?
And how was that intimidating? All he was asking for was that you consider engaging in actual conversation.

I don't get it... :idontknow:
[/quote]

Oh! Now i get it! It seems the way you said it sooo much nicer though..I guess THAT'S how I might have misunderstood what he meant.

MissScripture

[quote name='revelations' timestamp='1311285724' post='2273220']
Oh! Now i get it! It seems the way you said it sooo much nicer though..I guess THAT'S how I might have misunderstood what he meant.
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

Whatever.

revelations

Sorry I must have misunderstood you MLkolbe. I wonder if intentions got crosses by the way things were worded. Anyway..no I'm not much of a debate person..I don't really have the patience..Im more of chit chat kinda guy. Thanx tho!

rizz_loves_jesus

Bottom line, dude, is I made a post, stated a fact, and you disagreed and replied with an intimidating invitation for further immature conflict that hasn't gotten anyone anywhere because for some reason unless anyone here is Catholic [b]you would much rather tell people what they should believe instead of letting people believe in what they choose to for themselves.[/b]
[/quote]

Are you serious?

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=114195&view=findpost&p=2272786

Pot, kettle.

cmotherofpirl

[/quote]
Do you think Jesus left a pick and choose religion?

Vincent Vega

[quote name='revelations' timestamp='1311265231' post='2272786']
True fact..Catholicism was never mentioned in the bible [i]and[/i] has never came out of the mouth of Christ. EVER.
[/quote]
[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311268363' post='2272893']
True fact...the Bible was never mentioned in the bible [i]and[/i] has never came out of the mouth of Christ. EVER.
[/quote]

You missed one. Care to respond to my point?

revelations

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311290144' post='2273262']
You missed one. Care to respond to my point?
[/quote]

God loves me. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Vincent Vega

[quote name='revelations' timestamp='1311291639' post='2273279']
God loves me. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]
That doesn't...uh...but there's...uh...
[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/b/b7/WHAT.jpg[/img]