An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mery Of Alma Upcoming Retreats

Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311281855' post='2273166']
are you out of the states?
[/quote]

I Live in Australia. I leave for the States next Friday

But if I were on the retreat (assuming that I had never heard of Phatmass), and you said your favorite food was tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, and that they were very tasty and good for you, I would readily agree. I do love tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! My mother made the best Canadian tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. They are slightly different then TexMex or anything else I've tried.

Here's the basic recipe:

Fried flour tortillas (not corn!)
ground meat with onion, either seasoned with taco (amazingly good) seasoning or just with hot sauce. We used Rosarita's.
shredded lettuce
shredded carrots (yes, carrots!)
shredded sharp cheddar coagulated milk.

YUM! Very tasty, and good for you... code, or no code!

Catherine Therese

Has Mary Magdalene left the building?

Here in Australia we're just finishing up Friday. I'm not sure if the Friday that MM referred to above is TODAY or if it is next week. Funny if it WAS today... given that its Mary Magdalene's feast day today.

If you're still in da house, MM, know of my prayers for you at Mass each day over the coming week in particular.

Little Flower

[quote name='FSM Sister' timestamp='1311306660' post='2273490']
But if I were on the retreat (assuming that I had never heard of Phatmass), and you said your favorite food was tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, and that they were very tasty and good for you, I would readily agree. I do love tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,! My mother made the best Canadian tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,. They are slightly different then TexMex or anything else I've tried.

Here's the basic recipe:

Fried flour tortillas (not corn!)
ground meat with onion, either seasoned with taco (amazingly good) (amazingly good) seasoning or just with hot sauce. We used Rosarita's.
shredded lettuce
shredded carrots (yes, carrots!)
shredded sharp cheddar coagulated milk.

YUM! Very tasty, and good for you... code, or no code!
[/quote]

Well the point is that only a phatmasser would say that their favorite food was tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and then say that they are so very tasty and good for you, so any phatmasser would recognize that. hopefully.

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Catherine Therese' timestamp='1311339996' post='2273734']
Has Mary Magdalene left the building?

Here in Australia we're just finishing up Friday. I'm not sure if the Friday that MM referred to above is TODAY or if it is next week. Funny if it WAS today... given that its Mary Magdalene's feast day today.

If you're still in da house, MM, know of my prayers for you at Mass each day over the coming week in particular.
[/quote]

Still in the country! Next Friday (29th) is the day I depart Oz!

Thanks for the prayers!

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311373832' post='2274013']
Still in the country! Next Friday (29th) is the day I depart Oz!

Thanks for the prayers!
[/quote]

Awww! Well, congrats, you two! I hope all goes well with your entrance! Whenever I remember the Nashville retreat, I always think about how great it was to have the chapel so close by as part of the convent... and how much trouble I had walking quietly to my bed on the opposite side of the bathroom, lol. It must be a truly amazing place to call home, and I am so happy that you're pursuing God's will for you-- even on the other side of the world!

Prayers,
Carolyn from Florida

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Carolyn' timestamp='1311403970' post='2274244']
Awww! Well, congrats, you two! I hope all goes well with your entrance! Whenever I remember the Nashville retreat, I always think about how great it was to have the chapel so close by as part of the convent... and how much trouble I had walking quietly to my bed on the opposite side of the bathroom, lol. It must be a truly amazing place to call home, and I am so happy that you're pursuing God's will for you-- even on the other side of the world!

Prayers,
Carolyn from Florida
[/quote]

Many thanks for the prayers Carolyn!

M M I hope that you enjoy your week at home before you travel to the States for your entrance next month . My prayers are for you at this time.

Edited by Jennirom

What an a w esome Institute to be entering!

Do you have any plans at home for a going away party/entrance celebration or anything?

I just noticed that Mary Magdalene doesn't have a "Church Militant" tag. I figure you must be a Militant to be entering such an Orthodox Institute. :) Better yet, you don't have the "Religious" tag yet! :smile2:

Edited by JoyfulLife

Mary Magdalene

Good Bye Phatmass!!!!!

I leave Australia this morning with a heavy heart! Soon I will be in the same country as most of you who troll this site! Everyone here will be especially in my prayers! God Bless all. If you're ever in Alma, Michigan do stop by and say Hello!!!

See you Later!!

Mary Magdalene

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311879343' post='2277643']
Good Bye Phatmass!!!!!

I leave Australia this morning with a heavy heart! Soon I will be in the same country as most of you who troll this site! Everyone here will be especially in my prayers! God Bless all. If you're ever in Alma, Michigan do stop by and say Hello!!!

See you Later!!

Mary Magdalene
[/quote]

Aww, God bless you MM!! You are in all of our prayers!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Have a beautiful trip and entrance!

Thank you for being such a great help!

Prayers,

JoyfulLife Edited by JoyfulLife

HopefulBride

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311879343' post='2277643']
Good Bye Phatmass!!!!!

See you Later!!

Mary Magdalene
[/quote]

Bye Mary Magdalen. Prayers for you as you prepare to enter, if the time permits drop by VS once in a while and say hello.

God Bless,
HB

TheresaThoma

Bye!!! Prayers for safe travels! Maybe someday I'll be able to visit you. In the meantime know that you are in my prayers.