An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious Sisters Of Mery Of Alma Upcoming Retreats

Mary Magdalene

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Catherine Therese' timestamp='1311085192' post='2270071']
Next Friday - wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! :D

I leave on 10 August and I'm coming by way of a two-day pit stop in Hawaii... is that naughty of me? My intention is to laze around on sunny beaches with a few good books, maybe a couple of drinks with little umbrellas in them and the company of my about-to-be-sister who is accompanying me on the journey.

Jokes about luxury aside, however - its actually saving me about $600 to go and spend two days in Hawaii rather than flying directly from Sydney to Nashville, and hey, its a way more pleasant way to do the trip and beat the jet lag, so why not?

Anyway, I've hijacked your retreat thread - I'm sorry.

Ladies, please direct your attention to the information about the upcoming retreats in Alma and Knoxville, above!!!!

God bless xx

[/quote]

I am jealous that your spending some time in Hawaii! Good idea though!! an you'll have great company. I am spending like one night in Detroit on my way to Alma.

Have fun in Hawaii, I'll be praying for you both while you sip a few cocktails by the beach. Have one for me! :-)

Edited by Mary Magdalene

Catherine Therese

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311085470' post='2270077']
I am jealous that your spending some time in Hawaii! Good idea though!! an you'll have great company. I am spending like one night in Detroit on my way to Alma.

Have fun in Hawaii, I'll be praying for you both while you sip a few cocktails by the beach. Have one for me! :-)
[/quote]

Detroit is in Michigan, too, right? That's great, you will be able to sleep knowing the worst of the travel is behind you, and then shower and freshen up after your journey before arriving at the Motherhouse - I'm glad you get a bit of a stopover too. :-)

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Catherine Therese' timestamp='1311085872' post='2270093']
Detroit is in Michigan, too, right? That's great, you will be able to sleep knowing the worst of the travel is behind you, and then shower and freshen up after your journey before arriving at the Motherhouse - I'm glad you get a bit of a stopover too. :-)
[/quote]

Yeah its in Michigan. One of the reasons I wanted to stop over there, bit of a break

Couldn't the "code word" be "Phatmass?" I don't quite get why it should be a code. Have a Phatmass t-shirt, luggage tag, keychain, or something with the word "Phatmass" prominently displayed. (Free advertising for Phatmass, too! Bwahahaha!)

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='FSM Sister' timestamp='1311130608' post='2270753']
Couldn't the "code word" be "Phatmass?" I don't quite get why it should be a code. Have a Phatmass t-shirt, luggage tag, keychain, or something with the word "Phatmass" prominently displayed. (Free advertising for Phatmass, too! Bwahahaha!)
[/quote]

and more recruits for the phamily!

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311082367' post='2270003']
Catherine Therese! Im leaving next Friday, so soon! But I am super excited. You leave not long after, all the best everything!
[/quote]

:yahoo: :woot: :w00t:!!!!!!!

If I ever visit these Sisters, should it not work out with the other Sisters, I'll be sure to look for the accent! :smile2:

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311029254' post='2269690'][b]
Im entering in less than 2 weeks.[/b]
[/quote]

I just realized I never told you congrats--congratulations!!!!!!!!!

As to why it should be a code, :idontknow: it's more fun that way?

Little Flower

the one problem if we set up a code is that only the phatmassers who saw this thread and are on the vocation station would know it. what if we try the code word first, and then if that doesn't work ask if anybody has heard of Phatmass. cuz if they haven't they should join! :dance2:

i think the code word should be tacos, so very tasty and good for you, :paco2: just sayin

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311191505' post='2271851']
the one problem if we set up a code is that only the phatmassers who saw this thread and are on the vocation station would know it. what if we try the code word first, and then if that doesn't work ask if anybody has heard of Phatmass. cuz if they haven't they should join! :dance2:

i think the code word should be tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, :paco2: just sayin
[/quote]

I like your idea...

code word: tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! tacos, so very tasty and good for you, seem to be pretty popular in the States!

Little Flower

So I think that phatmassers should say something like "what is your favorite food? I really like taacos. They are very tasty and good for you" And then any phatmassers would agree that taacos are so very tasty and good for you and everyone would know who the phatmassers are!

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311204452' post='2272093']
So I think that phatmassers should say something like "what is your favorite food? I really like taacos. They are very tasty and good for you" And then any phatmassers would agree that taacos are so very tasty and good for you and everyone would know who the phatmassers are!
[/quote]

:like:

Mary Magdalene

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1311204452' post='2272093']
[/quote]

Love it! :like:

Little Flower

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1311201703' post='2272023']
I like your idea...

code word: tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,! tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, seem to be pretty popular in the States!
[/quote]

are you out of the states?