An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Civilized And Focused Discussion On E F

add

[quote name='add' timestamp='1310902452' post='2268687']
i like tradition and Latin is cool
what is all the hub-bub?
[/quote]

[quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1310843979' post='2268271']
Life Teen recognizes and encourages parents to be the primary educators of their children's faith. It also recognizes that teens want to spend time together and that it is healthy for them to do so in their communities. Even better if they are spending time worshiping God. Life Teen Masses are not "family valueless" (that phrase, by the way, is gibberish, but we get what you are trying to say) - every Mass is open to every person. I haven't been to a Life Teen Mass where families aren't worshiping together. If some parishes are taking Life Teen too far, that is not a reflection of Life Teen, but the parish.

We could equally as much open a thread on a 'civilized discussion about the EF" where we start bashing those EF parishes that are lifeless, loveless, filled with angry and rude members, and pastors who think everyone is going to hell. That is not a deficiency in the EF, but in those running the parish.
[/quote]
seriously?

Groo the Wanderer

Looking forward to the merging of the best of the EF and the NO sometime in the next 50 years

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1310907246' post='2268698']
Looking forward to the merging of the best of the EF and the NO sometime in the next 50 years
[/quote]
:like:

cmotherofpirl

[/quote]
Absolutely. No mass was ever set in stone . Te Deum!!!

[/quote]
:blowkiss: i heart you. :love:

[/quote]

:like:

Brother Adam

[quote name='add' timestamp='1310907176' post='2268697']
seriously?
[/quote]

Seriously, you have an unhealthy obsession with life teen. Starting this thread is proof.

[quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1310936074' post='2268876']
Seriously, you have an unhealthy obsession with life teen. Starting this thread is proof.
[/quote]

it was your idea

havok579257

i think people who prefer the latin mass should stop looking down on those who prefer the no mass. the same goes for the opposite. these are both masses approved by the catholic church. that means they are both good. end of story.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1311016031' post='2269557']
i think people who prefer the latin mass should stop looking down on those who prefer the no mass. the same goes for the opposite. these are both masses approved by the catholic church. that means they are both good. end of story.
[/quote]
Sadly some people never got the memo...

Groo the Wanderer

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAx3v2_5J_o/TFSv3l-uxRI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/AbJUN4JnE8w/s1600/tpsreports.jpg[/img]