An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Best Argument Against The Theory Of Evolution I Have Ever Seen.

ParadiseFound

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308176502' post='2254283']
Kinda like Ron Paul. He's got some great ideas and is clearly a very intelligent man, beyond capable of critical thinking. I just don't see [i]leadership[/i] coming from him. He's that smart, learned, well-read grandpa.
[/quote]
even though i didn't watch the CNN debate, i liked [url="http://chicksontheright.com/2011/06/14/candidates-outshine-network-format-host-and-nhl/"]this take[/url] on it, especially what they said about Ron Paul:
[quote]Ron Paul would be my favorite if he weren’t so crazy. I even went so far as telling Mrs. Dawg last night that I was going to start from here and allow that he wasn’t at all nuts until I saw new evidence to support it. Last night he lit it up. He drilled the Fed, called for eliminating taxes on repatriated profits, trashed the past three administrations for creating the housing bubble and even went so far as to say out loud, at a GOP debate, that rights belong to individuals, not groups! It was amesome. Then, this morning he followed up by calling for the U.S. stockpile of gold to be tested for purity…dammit…[/quote]

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308176577' post='2254284']
Some more than others :)
[/quote]

I know right? You and me tied for number 1. Cool.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308175301' post='2254256']
It is simply unwise, having never met a person in real life, to underestimate a person's intelligence based on portrait painted by the media.
[/quote]

I taught Pelosi's niece at Pelosi's alma mater.

No, I haven't met her. But I've met people who met her. Does that count for anything?

(And I agree with you - she's intelligent and cunning, not stupid.)

I've not yet seen much evidence that Palin is intelligent or cunning. She might be...but I haven't seen it.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308176892' post='2254289']
I know right? You and me tied for number 1. Cool.
[/quote]

I'm honored that you would elevate me to your level. Truly, I am.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1308176978' post='2254293']
I've not yet seen much evidence that Palin is intelligent or cunning. She might be...but I haven't seen it.
[/quote]

And I believe most people make that conclusion based on what they've been told to believe. Palin may not be a genius but to say she is not intelligent or is an idiot is simply wrong.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308176998' post='2254294']I'm honored that you would elevate me to your level. Truly, I am.[/quote]Knight being kind to you redeems him in a bit to me. I am surprised and glad to be wrong for once.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308177867' post='2254300']
And I believe most people make that conclusion based on what they've been told to believe. Palin may not be a genius but to say she is not intelligent or is an idiot is simply wrong.
[/quote]

See, I've arrived at my opinion of her based on her own words and actions. While comedians like Stewart, Colbert and Fey have done an excellent job of parodying her, she's her own worst enemy. She's a clown--she dresses funny, makes funny noises, and scares the ever-loving croutons out of me.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308178107' post='2254303']
See, I've arrived at my opinion of her based on her own words and actions. While comedians like Stewart, Colbert and Fey have done an excellent job of parodying her, she's her own worst enemy. She's a clown--she dresses funny, makes funny noises, and scares the ever-loving croutons out of me.
[/quote]

I don't care why you unjustly hate her. She's not an idiot.

Anyway this thread is stupid.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308178272' post='2254305']
I don't care why you unjustly hate her. She's not an idiot. [/quote]

I don't hate her or anybody for that matter. And referring to my aversion to her as "unjust" is stupid. I don't have to be "just" in liking or not liking someone. She annoys me. Simple as that.

[quote]Anyway this thread is stupid.
[/quote]

On that we agree.

Do ya'll still do that thing where 7 "lame" votes gets it moved to the Lame thread? If so, LAME.

Edited by kujo

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308178367' post='2254306']
On that we agree.

Do ya'll still do that thing where 7 "lame" votes gets it moved to the Lame thread? If so, LAME.
[/quote]
i dunno, let's see.

LAME.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308178367' post='2254306']
I don't hate her or anybody for that matter. And referring to my aversion to her as "unjust" is stupid. I don't have to be "just" in liking or not liking someone. She annoys me. Simple as that.[/quote]

Calling her, constantly calling her an idiot is unjust and it is at least a act of hate. But hey whatever.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308178367' post='2254306']On that we agree.

[/quote]

Lame. Lamer than lame.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308179022' post='2254316']
Lame. Lamer than lame.
[/quote]

You only get one vote, bud. Don't go all Kennedy on us here.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1308173742' post='2254237']
one, it disturbs me to know that you can gain the knowledge of finding out if he's a drooler.

two, i know he's not an idiot, drooling or otherwise. ;)

[/quote]
You are a lovely person. :proud:

Obama's a stoopid ugly poo-poo face!

That's my vital contribution to this intelligent and enlightening political debate.