An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Best Argument Against The Theory Of Evolution I Have Ever Seen.

ParadiseFound

ParadiseFound

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1308171559' post='2254212']
fyi, [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"]the guidelines[/url] still apply, even if these people don't know you're speaking about them in a despicable manner.
[/quote]
I fail to see anything wrong with speaking of despicable people in a despicable manner.

[quote name='ParadiseFound' timestamp='1308175521' post='2254257']
I fail to see anything wrong with speaking of despicable people in a despicable manner.
[/quote]
well, i do. and it's against the guidelines.

[quote name='Mr.CatholicCat' timestamp='1308175522' post='2254258']
Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison.
[/quote]
is this us throwing out random senator's names? if so,

Senator John Boozman (I literally picked his name randomly)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1308175811' post='2254262']is this us throwing out random senator's names? if so,

Senator John Boozman (I literally picked his name randomly)[/quote]I have never heard a democrat or a republican speak poorly of Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison... In fact I have heard on several occasions republicans and democrats praise her.

This was in reply to knight's statement that conservative women are belittled and harassed. But please do start a "name a random public representative" in the lame board. :clapping:

Edited by Mr.CatholicCat

MissScripture

[quote name='ParadiseFound' timestamp='1308175521' post='2254257']
[/quote]
So, you find it appropriate to lower yourself to their percieved level?

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308175301' post='2254256']
Maybe you aren't. I just think that's the media's problem with her, they don't like women who are conservative, only women who are in the Party are smart. It's just funny how all Republican women are portrayed as idiots and people just buy right into those talking points. And being a Christian just wouldn't call any of those people idiots or grating, obnoxious, pandering fools. In fact I find all of them to have average to higher intelligence than most. Pelosi for example I think her support of murdering the unborn is wicked, but I don't by any means think she is an idiot. She is cunning if anything. It is simply unwise, having never met a person in real life, to underestimate a person's intelligence based on portrait painted by the media.
[/quote]

You'll notice that I never said that Nancy Pelosi was an idiot, though I do find her grating, obnoxious and a pandering fool. And you'll have to excuse me for not taking charity lessons from you, KoC. I think most on here would agree that you are part of the group of least-charitable folks on here. You're no idiot, and perhaps the persona you've cultivated around here is far different than the one you share with the folks in the analog world. But since this is all the interaction you and I have ever had, you'll have to excuse me for generalizing, the same way I will have to excuse YOU for generalizing about me.

ParadiseFound

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1308176084' post='2254268']
So, you find it appropriate to lower yourself to their percieved level?
[/quote]
Speaking of someone in a despicable manner is not the same as actually being thoroughly despicable.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308176127' post='2254270']
You'll notice that I never said that Nancy Pelosi was an idiot, though I do find her grating, obnoxious and a pandering fool. And you'll have to excuse me for not taking charity lessons from you, KoC. I think most on here would agree that you are part of the group of least-charitable folks on here. You're no idiot, and perhaps the persona you've cultivated around here is far different than the one you share with the folks in the analog world. But since this is all the interaction you and I have ever had, you'll have to excuse me for generalizing, the same way I will have to excuse YOU for generalizing about me.
[/quote]

God Bless brother.

ParadiseFound

Sarah Palin is like the opposite of Ed Miliband. She has a lot of charisma and bravado, but really no idea what she is doing. Ed, on the other hand, is a complete charisma vacuum and has no idea how to get the good ideas he actually does have across to people.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308176231' post='2254273']
God Bless brother.
[/quote]

And also with you.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1308176303' post='2254275']
And also with you.
[/quote]

And with Nancy Pelosi, Glenn Beck, Rachel Maddow, Kieth Olbermann and Michelle Bachman.

Also we are all God's fools Kujo.

[quote name='Mr.CatholicCat' timestamp='1308175978' post='2254266']
I have never heard a democrat or a republican speak poorly of Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison... In fact I have heard on several occasions republicans and democrats praise her.

This was in reply to knight's statement that conservative women are belittled and harassed. But please do start a "name a random public representative" in the lame board. :clapping:
[/quote]
gotcha. ;)

[quote name='ParadiseFound' timestamp='1308176292' post='2254274']
Sarah Palin is like the opposite of Ed Miliband. She has a lot of charisma and bravado, but really no idea what she is doing. Ed, on the other hand, is a complete charisma vacuum and has no idea how to get the good ideas he actually does have across to people.
[/quote]

Kinda like Ron Paul. He's got some great ideas and is clearly a very intelligent man, beyond capable of critical thinking. I just don't see [i]leadership[/i] coming from him. He's that smart, learned, well-read grandpa.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1308176427' post='2254279']
And with Nancy Pelosi, Glenn Beck, Rachel Maddow, Kieth Olbermann and Michelle Bachman.

Also we are all God's fools Kujo.
[/quote]

Some more than others :)