An Old School Catholic Message Board

Come And See Jitters

To Jesus Through Mary

TeresaBenedicta

Yay!! So excited for you guys!! I might be stopping by, but y'all will be in retreat, so I won't be able to say hi to you, just the sisters. Prayers for an amesome grace-filled retreat!

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1310003336' post='2263860']
Yay!! So excited for you guys!! I might be stopping by, but y'all will be in retreat, so I won't be able to say hi to you, just the sisters. Prayers for an amesome grace-filled retreat!
[/quote]

:dance: Well it will be cool to see you at any rate!! I pray your travels are safe!! Very excited for you as well!!!!

Lots to report when y'all return from visits and retreats.

This is going be a busy year for entrances and professions, including final professions. I am already starting new 'lists'.

FutureSister2009

Okay so it's just technically two of us who will be at the retreat. I've got so much to do today and I'm kind of freaking out about it! I mean I am very excited but I feel overwhelmed. I hope once I'm actually at the convent, I can finally relax!

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1310048205' post='2263985']
Okay so it's just technically two of us who will be at the retreat. I've got so much to do today and I'm kind of freaking out about it! I mean I am very excited but I feel overwhelmed. I hope once I'm actually at the convent, I can finally relax!
[/quote]

I will feel relaxed once I get on my way- I am STILL packing. I am such a procrastinator... ummm why I am PM right now instead of packing or sleeping! :P