An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Is Stronger?

Heir Apparent

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1306691660' post='2247422']
I hope I'm not the only one who understood this sentiment. "Little Nicky" anyone? LOL! rotfl

[size="1"]Ok, I watch too much Adam Sandler...[/size]
[/quote]

Thank you! I was a bit confused

OnlySunshine

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1306694935' post='2247437']
Thank you! I was a bit confused
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw&feature=related[/media]

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1306688309' post='2247416']
heir is not a satanist, he's protestant...he worships Jesus. :hehe:

what he did was stumble upon phatmass while searching for Metal rock bands! :hehe:

now, he just wants his account deleted, cos he realizes he's stumbled upon a Catholic phorum. hahahahahhahahaha
[/quote]

I was just gonna say :P My metal threads have attracted a strange group over the years :)

Edited by Jesus_lol

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1306697034' post='2247444']
I was just gonna say :P My metal threads have attracted a strange group over the years :)
[/quote]
dimebag darrell for teh win, right?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1306679913' post='2247386']
you are a satanist. not your

and don't you mean that since he's a satanist, HE would be a big fan of Hitler? Because it would be hard for Hitler to be a big fan of anybody in his current condition.
[/quote]

[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9190/rawit.jpg[/img]

Laudate_Dominum

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/Rage3.jpg[/IMG]

dominicansoul

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1306697441' post='2247447']
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/STP/Rage3.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssSSssSSSsssSS!!!!

infinitelord1

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306650014' post='2247274']
The current Pope is a Nazi. He was in league with Hitler. AND THEY ELECTED HIM ANYWAYS! Catholics must be nazis too.
[/quote]

In Hell there is no reason. I see that now.

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306648686' post='2247265']
So who is the greater evil? Judas for betraying Christ or the Pope for trying to take the place of Christ in the modern age? I'm voting the Pope. :pope:
[/quote]:dance: Spoken more like a protestant, than a Satanist.....Your a satanist? :pigsfly: :raccoon:

HisChildForever

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1306697222' post='2247445']
dimebag darrell for teh win, right?
[/quote]

LOL I remember that.

• 2 weeks later...
White Knight

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1306697365' post='2247446']
[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9190/rawit.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Hahaha, classic...

White Knight

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306648686' post='2247265']
So who is the greater evil? Judas for betraying Christ or the Pope for trying to take the place of Christ in the modern age? I'm voting the Pope. :pope:
[/quote]

Lets see here...

[color="#FF0000"][b]Judas taking 30 peices of silver, handing the Savior of the World overto the pharisees & sadducees for the price of a slave back then to the pharisees & sadducees hand him over to the Romans to be crucified. Ya Judas is not looking good on this one, especially after Jesus said it would have been better for that man never to have been born.

The Pope has limited power. Hes not all knowing and all powerful. His infalliable is limited only to Faith and Moral issues alone, not to political or economic or social issues. The pope is a man, who sins, but is protected by the Holy Spirit from teaching any error on faith and moral issues his authority was issued by Christ when saying "whatever you bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven, whatever you loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven" that which is passed along through the reigning offices of the papacy from the succession of ST.Peter and the other popes.[/b][/color]

The Pope can make a opinion on the world economy, and people all around the world can disagree with him, and not be in sin.

When the Pope makes a commit reguarding the 5th commandment "Thou shall not murder" the overall dignity of human life is a issue, and then if people disagree, then yes, they are in sin.

The Pope is a man, who is a sinner, like Saint Peter all the way to Benedict XVI everyone of the popes have sinned, but not a single one of them ever taught "officially dogmatically" from the pulpit any erroneous teachings on faith and morals, ever they have been protected by the Authority of Jesus Christ, and the ever presiding/perserving of the Holy Spirit's power, by the Will of God the Father.

The Pope is falliable on all issues, [color="#0000FF"][u][b]that do not reguard faith and morals[/b], [/u][/color]why? because is a man. He has never taken the place of Christ, nor never will.