An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Is Stronger?

Heir Apparent

dairygirl4u2c

the modern popes? :pope:

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

Groo the Wanderer

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/f/f3/Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg[/img]

dairygirl4u2c

"Mr. [Heir Apparent], what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1306673900' post='2247350']
"Mr. [Heir Apparent], what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
[/quote]

[img]http://www.cinesomatic.com/storage/adam%20s%202.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299644573559[/img]

OnlySunshine

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1306673900' post='2247350']
[/quote]

This comment is full of win! Billy Madison would be proud!

[img]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/billymadison.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1306650946' post='2247281']
Considering your a [i]Satanist[/i], Hitler should be one of your biggest fans.

The Pope being alive and Judas being deader than dead, Pope wins.

Question for you. Are you just drunk or are these questions just part of your [i]brilliant[/i] intellect?
[/quote]

you are a satanist. not your

and don't you mean that since he's a satanist, HE would be a big fan of Hitler? Because it would be hard for Hitler to be a big fan of anybody in his current condition.

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1306679913' post='2247386']

and don't you mean that since he's a satanist, HE would be a big fan of Hitler? Because it would be hard for Hitler to be a big fan of anybody in his current condition.
[/quote]:getaclue:

Winchester

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1306648738' post='2247266']
Chuck Norris
[/quote]
It's obviously Chuck Norris.

Winchester

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/12/128735610351205863.jpg[/img]

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1306679913' post='2247386']

[/quote]
especially with the pineapples.....

InPersonaChriste

Judas for betraying Christ, the pope never took Christ's role. He is the head of the church but he gets the directions from God.
obvio....

CatherineM

The Pope stands in Peter's place, not Christ's. Of course you'd know that from reading the bible.

dominicansoul

heir is not a satanist, he's protestant...he worships Jesus. :hehe:

what he did was stumble upon phatmass while searching for Metal rock bands! :hehe:

now, he just wants his account deleted, cos he realizes he's stumbled upon a Catholic phorum. hahahahahhahahaha

OnlySunshine

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1306682234' post='2247398']
especially with the pineapples.....
[/quote]

I hope I'm not the only one who understood this sentiment. "Little Nicky" anyone? LOL! rotfl

[size="1"]Ok, I watch too much Adam Sandler...[/size]