An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Is Stronger?

Heir Apparent

Heir Apparent

So who is the greater evil? Judas for betraying Christ or the Pope for trying to take the place of Christ in the modern age? I'm voting the Pope. :pope:

Heir Apparent

Ummmm? Are all Catholics this retarded when answering questions? Wait, what am I saying? Of course they are!

dominicansoul

Heir, the Pope doesn't try to "take the place" of Christ...He's given a role of shepherding Christ's people on earth, and in taht role, he becomes God's "representative" so to speak, on earth.

But, when you think about it, in Holy Scripture, St. Paul urges us to "put on Jesus Christ." He urges us to become "Christs'" to others...and in fact, when a man goes before God to be ordained as a priest in the Catholic church, the Holy Spirit comes upon him in the laying of hands...and that priest becomes an alter-Christus, "another Christ." Which is very much in line with St. Paul's teaching...and the Pope is a priest...so....

The Pope didn't 'take the place of Christ' - none of them ever has. The Pope is the representative of Christ on earth, that's all.

You can twist a phrase here and there if you want to, but nobody on this board is going to be fooled - or convinced.

Why are you bothering us with this sort of drivel? Don't you have anything better to do with yourself at the moment? Have you convinced yourself that you're bravely entering the the very center of religious perfidy, like Daniel walking into the lion's den (although he was thrown in there against his weill rather than making a conscious decision, but my guess is that's the metaphor you use to justify these kinds of attacks), preaching everlasting truth to those who have perverted Christ's teaching? That's the same approach some Muslims take against the US as The Great Satan.

Sigh.

Why can't you just stay in your own church and pray? Or do you belong to one of those churches that doesn't really have much of a developed theology of its own so it defines itself in opposition to the Catholic Church? We see a lot of those guys around here, too.

You make me tired.

Heir Apparent

The current Pope is a Nazi. He was in league with Hitler. AND THEY ELECTED HIM ANYWAYS! Catholics must be nazis too.

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306650014' post='2247274']
The current Pope is a Nazi. He was in league with Hitler. AND THEY ELECTED HIM ANYWAYS! Catholics must be nazis too.
[/quote]

Again, a twist of words. The current pope is a German. Not all Germans are Nazis.

Your statement also indicates a lapse of logic. Your statment is equivalent to saying, "A black man robbed me. All black men are robbers." It's called generalizing, or jumping to comclusions, and it's patently untrue.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306650014' post='2247274']
[/quote]

Considering your a [i]Satanist[/i], Hitler should be one of your biggest fans.

The Pope being alive and Judas being deader than dead, Pope wins.

Question for you. Are you just drunk or are these questions just part of your [i]brilliant[/i] intellect?

Heir, [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"]here are the phorum guidelines[/url]. We welcome you to this community, but violations against the guidelines are not tolerated. God bless.

Everyone else, please also remember the guidelines in dealing with new members. Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

Yes thanks Red but I think another rule should be added:

Don't drop acid before or whilst partaking in phatmass activities. This would solve lotso problems :like:

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306649069' post='2247268']
Ummmm? Are all Catholics this retarded when answering questions? Wait, what am I saying? Of course they are!
[/quote]

Well, I'm nazi gonna say no to a dinner and a movie with you tomorrow ;)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1306651000' post='2247283']
Everyone else, please also remember the guidelines in dealing with new members. [/quote]

I'll take good care of him.

[size="7"][color="#ffc0cb"]IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, HOLLAZ!
[/color][/size]