An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mary Vs. Eve: Which One Started Out Not Being A Non-Sinner?

Heir Apparent

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Heir Apparent' timestamp='1306646769' post='2247249']
The answer is Eve. Mary was never perfect while on Earth. She can't hear your prayers but that prayer is appreciated on 4th and long. The Pope is also a lie.
[/quote]
You're gonna have to up your game if you're going to troll here. You're in the company of king trolls.

Laudate_Dominum

The answer is Eve. Mary was never perfect while on Earth. She can't hear your prayers but that prayer is appreciated on 4th and long. The Pope is also a lie.
[/quote]
I hereby attack you with stuff that I know nothing about. frumentum foramen meum comedem

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1306691929' post='2247425']
I'm guessing he went on a little vacation?
[/quote]

I think he's at one of the newer trad sites complaining about how liberal we are

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1306694208' post='2247432']
I think he's at one of the newer trad sites complaining about how liberal we are
[/quote]
got a link?

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1306694632' post='2247433']
got a link?
[/quote]

[url="http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/"]here?[/url] I dunno I always get mixed up

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1306691929' post='2247425']
I'm guessing he went on a little vacation?
[/quote]
nope. ;) maybe he just got bored?

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1306688778' post='2247419']
You're gonna have to up your game if you're going to troll here. You're in the company of king trolls.
[/quote]

Winchester?

Teen_Catholic

This thread does not belong on Phatmass because most of us are Catholic and all of us can think.

PaladinSoG

[/quote]

Jee wiz Batman, a wild troll has appeared! *Cue Random Fight with [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1Vetd7OCs"]amesome Battle Music[/url]*

[/quote]:wedgie: Hey. Bud....Several things. If you are a Satanist, you dont believe in the story of Adam and Eve any way. You would be a believer in evolution.....Secondly, you would not believe in sin as such. Thirdly. Mary is out side of time and space, so yes, She can hear our prayers. Eve just so happens to be dead. So she is a no go. Mary, Is the second Eve. Perfect and born without the stain of original sin. Mary is typified in the ark of the covenant, in the Old Testament. She is considered Holy, not only by man, but by God. He made her such. She also did something no other woman could ever do. She Brought God the son down to earth. Now If you wish to have an intelligent dicussion reguarding my Mother. Im all ears. I will happily back up these issues and more. :cheers:

xSilverPhinx

[quote name='benidict' timestamp='1306763129' post='2247635']
:wedgie: Hey. Bud....Several things. If you are a Satanist, you dont believe in the story of Adam and Eve any way. You would be a believer in evolution.....Secondly, you would not believe in sin as such. Thirdly. Mary is out side of time and space, so yes, She can hear our prayers. Eve just so happens to be dead. So she is a no go. Mary, Is the second Eve. Perfect and born without the stain of original sin. Mary is typified in the ark of the covenant, in the Old Testament. She is considered Holy, not only by man, but by God. He made her such. She also did something no other woman could ever do. She Brought God the son down to earth. Now If you wish to have an intelligent dicussion reguarding my Mother. Im all ears. I will happily back up these issues and more. :cheers:
[/quote]

You could start by backing up why evolution would be satanic...

dominicansoul
:secret: (just for the record, Heir is NOT a satanist...he just says he is cos he wants his account deleted...)