An Old School Catholic Message Board

Moral Dilema

faithcecelia

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317300438' post='2312168']
at the nashies, they ate the corn wrapping around the tamale, rather than unwrap it...

.... that's southern white folk for ya! rotfl
[/quote]

Well I do declare! Laughing at those Sisters who were choking on every foreign bite and regretting the day they let colored people out of the field. Where aaaarreee your manners? :bash: Now go back and mop the floor 'for those nice white folks hang you from a tree...

btw Im mocking all people who are racist, the south in general, and not the NDs as whole. There are racist people even in the Catholic Church, and even in religious life. That doesnt mean ALL Catholics are that way, or every member of a particular Community however it does exist, and its disgusting. We need to pray and sacrifice for an end to the hatred of racism, so maybe thats something one could offer up the next time they have to eat something they dont like. Offer it up for reparation and conversion of heart.

I LOVE tamales. When I worked in NJ, one of my coworkers was from Mexico and her mom used to bring us tamales. So, so, so, so good.

brandelynmarie

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317300438' post='2312168']
at the nashies, they ate the corn wrapping around the tamale, rather than unwrap it...

.... that's southern white folk for ya! rotfl
[/quote]

Holy cow!!! I love tamales as much as tacos, but not that much! :lol4: