An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Savage

infinitelord1

havok579257

i think he is funny to listen to as long as you don't take what he says seriously and understand its all stick. just the way he plays the most egotistical human being is hilarious.

An unhinged man. Intelligent. Interesting to listen to. He has no grounds to be upset by a caller making bigoted statements considering the things he says.

I disagree with his politics and find most of his listeners loathsom but he's the only talk radio personality who is either origional or interesting to listen to.

infinitelord1

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1304130336' post='2234885']
i think he is funny to listen to as long as you don't take what he says seriously and understand its all stick. just the way he plays the most egotistical human being is hilarious.
[/quote]

You are saying that its an act?

infinitelord1

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1304132138' post='2234888']
An unhinged man. Intelligent. Interesting to listen to. He has no grounds to be upset by a caller making bigoted statements considering the things he says.

I disagree with his politics and find most of his listeners loathsom but he's the only talk radio personality who is either origional or interesting to listen to.
[/quote]

You disagree with his views on open borders and illegal immigration?

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1304146603' post='2234974']
You disagree with his views on open borders and illegal immigration?
[/quote]

Which ones?

infinitelord1

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1304148035' post='2234975']
Which ones?
[/quote]

That we should treat our illegal aliens the same way Mexico treats their illegal aliens. And how we should send US Soldiers to our borders to stop illegal immigration.

Edited by infinitelord1

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1304148660' post='2234976']
That we should treat our illegal aliens the same way Mexico treats their illegal aliens. And how we should send US Soldiers to our borders and stop illegal immigration.
[/quote]

No. We should not treat our illegal immigrants the way Mexico treats theirs. We are a country of laws that respects individual rights. We are not a collapsing mess of a country slowly descending into anarchy whose treatment of illegal immigrants is highly exploitative due to toleration of high levels of corruption in the border guards.

I don't support sending our soldiers to the border. We are fighting three wars and our soldiers have better things to do than do the job of the border patrol. The time may come when US Special Operations forces and other ground units will need to be deployed in Mexico to deal with the drug gangs so we do not have a power vacuum on our southern border but I don't support sending our already taxed army to do the job of the border patrol. If you need more bodies guarding the border then hire more border guards.

I have no problem moving to stop the undocumented flow of immigrants into our country but such measures need to be executed in conjunction with reforms to make legal immigration more reasonable.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1304149661' post='2234979']
No. We should not treat our illegal immigrants the way Mexico treats theirs. We are a country of laws that respects individual rights. We are not a collapsing mess of a country slowly descending into anarchy whose treatment of illegal immigrants is highly exploitative due to toleration of high levels of corruption in the border guards.

I don't support sending our soldiers to the border. We are fighting three wars and our soldiers have better things to do than do the job of the border patrol. The time may come when US Special Operations forces and other ground units will need to be deployed in Mexico to deal with the drug gangs so we do not have a power vacuum on our southern border but I don't support sending our already taxed army to do the job of the border patrol. If you need more bodies guarding the border then hire more border guards.

I have no problem moving to stop the undocumented flow of immigrants into our country but such measures need to be executed in conjunction with reforms to make legal immigration more reasonable.
[/quote]

So you are against illegal immigration? What is it about legal immigration that is unreasonable?

Edited by infinitelord1

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1304153340' post='2234985']
So you are against illegal immigration? If so, How would you propose that we stop illegal immigration?
[/quote]

Sure.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1304153425' post='2234986']
Sure.
[/quote]

sorry i realized that you answered my second question so I changed it to a different question.

Do you think that Illegal Aliens should have medical care, welfare rights, financial aid, etc.?

Sternhauser

Michael Savage mentioned a couple of problems that wouldn't be problems if the State didn't exert coercion over hospitals and have a coercive monopoly on schools.

"We" don't have a "house," Michael Savage. We live in a society. Forcing people to provide professional medical services at gunpoint is anti-social. Forcing other people to educate your kids at gunpoint is anti-social.

~Sternhauser

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1304163683' post='2235000']
Michael Savage mentioned a couple of problems that wouldn't be problems if the State didn't exert coercion over hospitals and have a coercive monopoly on schools.

"We" don't have a "house," Michael Savage. We live in a society. Forcing people to provide professional medical services at gunpoint is anti-social. Forcing other people to educate your kids at gunpoint is anti-social.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]

Even if it's just implicit gunpoint.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1304149661' post='2234979']

[/quote]

Here is what the President of Mexico had to say about the Arizona Law which cracks down on illegal immigration. He said this even though Mexico takes much more radical measures to prevent illegal immigration in their country. Also note how all the Democrats reacted to what He says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmmcSxuQPQ&feature=autofb

When he's on I usually listen to him. I agree with some of the things he says. Disagree with some. But, one thing I know he is is pretty entertaining.