An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocations For Those With Annulments

JenDeMaria

OnlySunshine

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1303691920' post='2231981']
I'm three hours west-ish from there. I have actually only been there twice. It's a different city, but I can't figure out why I think so
[/quote]

I've been there only once that I can remember. I was very young when my aunt lived there because she worked at a hospital as a medical histology lab technician. I don't really remember much, but I know that where she lived was very hilly and they were steep hills, too.

I've visited the Carmelites in Piedmont, Oklahoma. They make communion bread, and I had to pick up an order. They seemed pretty cool, but I'm not hard core enough to have qualified with them.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='JenDeMaria' timestamp='1303776465' post='2232973']
WOW!!! Thank you so much.
[/quote]

:like:

OnlySunshine

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1303779881' post='2233054']
Wow, so you can easily drive there! You're blessed. :) I'll have to fly, probably with a change-over.
[/quote]

I won't be driving there though. My car cannot handle an 8 hour drive because it is 19 years old. Plus, I don't like the idea of driving to a relatively strange place by myself. I will definitely be flying. I've already looked at flights and Southwest has the lowest fare round trip. I think it was $160. That's much more feasible and sensible than renting a car and having to keep it at the convent for a whole weekend. :)

OnlySunshine

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1303780566' post='2233068']
$160 is not bad at all. Mine is a lot more than that.
[/quote]

How much more? Maybe I could help you find a cheaper fare. I'm pretty good when it comes to researching fares since I have been on several plane trips. :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1303780871' post='2233074']
How much more? Maybe I could help you find a cheaper fare. I'm pretty good when it comes to researching fares since I have been on several plane trips. :)
[/quote]

Thank you a lot, but a friend that flies all the time for work is going to be handling my booking. I'll be getting flyer miles, too, so that will help.

They had dealt with the area before, and it tends to be around $300-450 or so. I'll be saving up for a while, hehe. I'm doing very well so far, I must say. Thanks to the spring weather, I've got jobs available, and most of all thanks to God and prayer.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1303781123' post='2233079']
Thank you a lot, but a friend that flies all the time for work is going to be handling my booking. I'll be getting flyer miles, too, so that will help.

They had dealt with the area before, and it tends to be around $300-450 or so. I'll be saving up for a while, hehe. I'm doing very well so far, I must say. Thanks to the spring weather, I've got jobs available, and most of all thanks to God and prayer.
[/quote]

Ok. :like:

Please continue to pray for me as I am still job searching. I am definitely going to have to step it up a notch since school is out for the summer. I have more time on my hands, so I really need to get cracking. ;)