An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pm'er Zunshynn

DameAgnes

Nihil Obstat

[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7371811/Vocation-Station-Y-U-No-Have-Sense-of-Humour.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303197868' post='2230116']
I will say more because I don't care.

Okay, so a while back Zunshynn went on a blind date with this guy who turned out to be Sternhauser. They were like really hitting it off and stuff but then the subject of anarchy came up somehow and Zun was like, wait, this is weird but have you ever heard of a site called phatmass? Stern was like, um, yeah. And then they figured out who they were on here and decided that they were incompatible and that Zun should be discerning religious life instead of blind dating people from teh internets. Then news of this blind date started spreading all over the internet and it was really awkward because Zun had already been chatting with southern california guy and Stern had been chatting with Hilde, sixpence AND Jesus_lol (who somehow thought that Stern was a she). Anyway, to make a long story short there was all this crazy drama, it was totally awkward and Zun just decided to throw in the towel and take an extended break from phatmass. Oh, it also came out that Hassan is the dude from the double rainbow video! Perhaps that's another story...
[/quote]

Totally amesome story!!! Now do one about me! lol

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303235454' post='2230234']
[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7371811/Vocation-Station-Y-U-No-Have-Sense-of-Humour.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Bwahaha!!

True.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303197868' post='2230116']
I will say more because I don't care.

Okay, so a while back Zunshynn went on a blind date with this guy who turned out to be Sternhauser. They were like really hitting it off and stuff but then the subject of anarchy came up somehow and Zun was like, wait, this is weird but have you ever heard of a site called phatmass? Stern was like, um, yeah. And then they figured out who they were on here and decided that they were incompatible and that Zun should be discerning religious life instead of blind dating people from teh internets. Then news of this blind date started spreading all over the internet and it was really awkward because Zun had already been chatting with southern california guy and Stern had been chatting with Hilde, sixpence AND Jesus_lol (who somehow thought that Stern was a she). Anyway, to make a long story short there was all this crazy drama, it was totally awkward and Zun just decided to throw in the towel and take an extended break from phatmass. Oh, it also came out that Hassan is the dude from the double rainbow video! Perhaps that's another story...
[/quote]
:getaclue: