An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pm'er Zunshynn

DameAgnes

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='organwerke' timestamp='1303114952' post='2229723']
I too agree with Nihil.
What I don't agree with him is that is very ready to defend and be nice with his friends, but does not always show the same courtesy with other persons.
[/quote]
:blink:

[quote name='emilier98' timestamp='1303115589' post='2229725']
We all have our moments and we all defend our friends, some times zealously and without thought to anyone or anything else. Some times we allow loyalty to friends to blind us. I, personally, have never had an issue with Nihil and he has defended me and I'm fairly sure I am not his friend. Let's try and be nice and not get into an argument about past or even current behavior. Discussions about issues with individuals behavior is better suited to PM. I know I don't like my dirty laundry aired in public and I am sure no one else does either.
[/quote]

[quote name='cmariadiaz' timestamp='1303137374' post='2229773']
Agreed with Nihil Obstat (wow we agree!) ... this is inappropriate. Especially bringing up a discussion from almost a year ago. What happened, happened and sometimes it is better just to let it be.
[/quote]
Thank you; you two are very gracious. :)

dont worry nihil, technically half the people you talk to are below average intelligence or below average kindness :)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1303174000' post='2229985']
dont worry nihil, technically half the people you talk to are below average intelligence or below average kindness :)
[/quote]
[img]http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/103/429/original/1299212235857.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303180743' post='2230023']
[img]http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/103/429/original/1299212235857.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Now that's the Nihil Obstat that I come to know and love :P

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303180743' post='2230023']
[/quote]

Oh how I <3 you Nihil. You always brighten my day.

Laudate_Dominum

I will say more because I don't care.

Okay, so a while back Zunshynn went on a blind date with this guy who turned out to be Sternhauser. They were like really hitting it off and stuff but then the subject of anarchy came up somehow and Zun was like, wait, this is weird but have you ever heard of a site called phatmass? Stern was like, um, yeah. And then they figured out who they were on here and decided that they were incompatible and that Zun should be discerning religious life instead of blind dating people from teh internets. Then news of this blind date started spreading all over the internet and it was really awkward because Zun had already been chatting with southern california guy and Stern had been chatting with Hilde, sixpence AND Jesus_lol (who somehow thought that Stern was a she). Anyway, to make a long story short there was all this crazy drama, it was totally awkward and Zun just decided to throw in the towel and take an extended break from phatmass. Oh, it also came out that Hassan is the dude from the double rainbow video! Perhaps that's another story...

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303197868' post='2230116']

Okay, so a while back Zunshynn went on a blind date with this guy who turned out to be Sternhauser. They were like really hitting it off and stuff but then the subject of anarchy came up somehow and Zun was like, wait, this is weird but have you ever heard of a site called phatmass? Stern was like, um, yeah. And then they figured out who they were on here and decided that they were incompatible and that Zun should be discerning religious life instead of blind dating people from teh internets. Then news of this blind date started spreading all over the internet and it was really awkward because Zun had already been chatting with southern california guy and Stern had been chatting with Hilde, sixpence AND Jesus_lol (who somehow thought that Stern was a she). Anyway, to make a long story short there was all this crazy drama, it was totally awkward and Zun just decided to throw in the towel and take an extended break from phatmass. Oh, it also came out that Hassan is the dude from the double rainbow video! Perhaps that's another story...
[/quote]

:o

true, every word :(

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303197868' post='2230116']

[/quote]
...aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite!

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303234884' post='2230226']
just in case anyone is thinking of taking L_D seriously....he is totally kidding.
[/quote]

Ah-ha.

Good to know.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303233386' post='2230215']
...aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite!
[/quote]

word ... TMI

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303234884' post='2230226']
just in case anyone is thinking of taking L_D seriously....he is totally kidding.
[/quote]

Thank God for posts like this ... I'm sloooowwwwww ... I did think he was serious and went OMGoodness.