An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pm'er Zunshynn

DameAgnes

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1302921879' post='2229165']
Bunchies are just.... abnormal.
[/quote]

LOL Abnormal?

I've heard rumors that Bunchie has been invited to the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton by the Queen's personal invitation. However, he may not go because he can't find a suit that looks good on him. Plus, some of the "block party celebrations" may be more fun than actually going to the wedding.

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1302989995' post='2229317']
LOL Abnormal?

I've heard rumors that Bunchie has been invited to the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton by the Queen's personal invitation. However, he may not go because he can't find a suit that looks good on him. Plus, some of the "block party celebrations" may be more fun than actually going to the wedding.
[/quote]

:doh: Reaaaaaaaaaalllllly? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img]

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1302993734' post='2229327']
:doh: Reaaaaaaaaaalllllly? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that I might be getting a little overzealous in my fantasy life? Perhaps. But, reality is sometimes overrated. :joecool:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1303000850' post='2229377']
Are you suggesting that I might be getting a little overzealous in my fantasy life? Perhaps. But, reality is sometimes overrated. :joecool:
[/quote]
I could probably photoshop your current avatar to have Bunchie instead of that table with books on it.

sistersintigo

maybe this is why she stopped posting?

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=106119&view=findpost&p=2130141"]have a nice day[/url]

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1303070525' post='2229546']

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=106119&view=findpost&p=2130141"]have a nice day[/url]
[/quote]
Do we really have to dig up old croutons like that?
...and no, that's not why she's not on PM. That's why she's not in the VS.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1302213118' post='2226743']
ZZ has not entered anywhere. She's still active online. I believe she's not actively discerning right now, but I can clarify that with her if you like.
[/quote]
to get back on topic, perhaps Nihil would clarify for those who miss ZZ. :) and would like an update. :)

Edited by Lil Red

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303071027' post='2229548']
Do we really have to dig up old croutons like that?
...and no, that's not why she's not on PM. That's why she's not in the VS.
[/quote]

I am going to agree with Nihil. Even though I did not and do not know Zunshynn I feel that we should respect her right to be away from here and respect her privacy. She chooses not to associate with the VS people for whatever reason and not to be on PM for whatever reasons. Let's respect her and, if she desires, will come back in her own time.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303071380' post='2229550']
to get back on topic, perhaps Nihil would clarify for those who miss ZZ. :) and would like an update. :)
[/quote]
I can't really say anything more than that she no longer posts on PM, but I am nonetheless in regular contact with her. You know why I can't say more than that.
However, if anyone wishes to email me (do so via the address on my blog which you can find in my signature), I will be happy to help them get back in touch with ZZ.

Of course, Lil Red, if you say I can do so, I'd be more than willing to be a bit more clear in what we're talking about. :proud:

Edited by Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303076853' post='2229566']
I can't really say anything more than that she no longer posts on PM, but I am nonetheless in regular contact with her. You know why I can't say more than that.
However, if anyone wishes to email me (do so via the address on my blog which you can find in my signature), I will be happy to help them get back in touch with ZZ.

Of course, Lil Red, if you say I can do so, I'd be more than willing to be a bit more clear in what we're talking about. :proud:
[/quote]I am sorry, what I meant was clarify with zz how her discernment is going for those who would like to know, like the OP. no need to go into old news :)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303085460' post='2229593']
I am sorry, what I meant was clarify with zz how her discernment is going for those who would like to know, like the OP. no need to go into old news :)
[/quote]
Ah, in that sense I don't know much more than what I said, so I'd feel uncomfortable saying anything further.

[quote name='emilier98' timestamp='1303075766' post='2229561']
I am going to agree with Nihil. Even though I did not and do not know Zunshynn I feel that we should respect her right to be away from here and respect her privacy. She chooses not to associate with the VS people for whatever reason and not to be on PM for whatever reasons. Let's respect her and, if she desires, will come back in her own time.
[/quote]

I too agree with Nihil.
What I don't agree with him is that is very ready to defend and be nice with his friends, but does not always show the same courtesy with other persons.

[quote name='organwerke' timestamp='1303114952' post='2229723']
I too agree with Nihil.
What I don't agree with him is that is very ready to defend and be nice with his friends, but does not always show the same courtesy with other persons.
[/quote]

We all have our moments and we all defend our friends, some times zealously and without thought to anyone or anything else. Some times we allow loyalty to friends to blind us. I, personally, have never had an issue with Nihil and he has defended me and I'm fairly sure I am not his friend. Let's try and be nice and not get into an argument about past or even current behavior. Discussions about issues with individuals behavior is better suited to PM. I know I don't like my dirty laundry aired in public and I am sure no one else does either.

[quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1303070525' post='2229546']

[/quote]

Agreed with Nihil Obstat (wow we agree!) ... this is inappropriate. Especially bringing up a discussion from almost a year ago. What happened, happened and sometimes it is better just to let it be.