An Old School Catholic Message Board

For All The Women, New Religious Order From Sydney, Australia

Mikaele

Thanks for posting this link. I found the website very informative and there are lots of great pictures. It seems that these new sisters did some of their formation with the Nashville Dominicans in Sydney. The Dominicans can be seen in the congregation at the vows ceremony and it looks like the veil design was inspired by the Dominicans too. The blue habits of the new Community are stunning.

Catherine Therese

[font="Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#999999"][size=2]I think their email address is amesome - ilovejesuslots@hotmail.com[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[color=#999999][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Seriously, how cool is that!?!? These two women are beautiful, I know them both and they each have amazing stories to tell. How brave, to start an entirely new order! Yep, they did train with the Nashville Dominicans - they actually went and lived at the Nashville Motherhouse for some time as they were preparing to being their order. [/size][/font][/color]
[font="Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#999999"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#999999"][size=2]Thanks for posting about them! Praying for them and for the ongoing growth of their community.[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#999999"][size=2][color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/nunpray.gif[/img][/size][/font][/color][/size][/color][/size][/font]