An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terre Haute Carmelites

MargaretTeresa

MargaretTeresa

I might be the only one who is really discerning with them, but I love their website, and I think y'all would too!

However, I can't seem to pull up their website. Will someone please click the link to see if it's just me and my internet connection or if it's a website thing? It's making me sad I can't see it. :cry3:

The link is http://heartsawake.org

Thanks!

Pax and God bless.

MargaretTeresa

I do. I just like to get on there and look at their news and their stores and stuff. Makes me feel closer to them. :D

Edited by MargaretTeresa

HopefulBride

I got a message that I don't have the latest version of Flashplayer downloaded. Perhaps that is the issue you are having... When was the last time you updated your browser?

MargaretTeresa

I tried updating my flash player. Apparently, that's not the problem because it still won't let me. Now it's saying it's something to do with the server, which I have no control over. :cry: And it also says that it can't be found...so yeah.

Oh well.

Edited by MargaretTeresa

OnlySunshine

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301600290' post='2225113']
I tried updating my flash player. Apparently, that's not the problem because it still won't let me. Now it's saying it's something to do with the server, which I have no control over. :cry: And it also says that it can't be found...so yeah.

Oh well.
[/quote]

I get that message all the time too that says that I need to update my Flash player, but there is a link that you can click that leads you to the page anyway. Just click "click here for the Flash content" link and it will take you to the website. I never have any problems after clicking the link. (I even just checked to make absolutely sure that there wasn't a glitch)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

OnlySunshine

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301603072' post='2225134']
It's not giving me that option. :wall:

I might try off my roommate's computer later haha
[/quote]

:(

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a problem getting on the website. I hope you can soon!

Why don't you try using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, or vice versa (depending on which one you use)?

Mine has the link that MM described. Once I click on it, it works just fine. I use Firefox.

MargaretTeresa

Ok. I usually use the Chrome browser by Google or Internet explorer. I might download Firefox then. Although since I'm on my university's Internet, that could be the problem.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1301619540' post='2225184']
Ok. I usually use the Chrome browser by Google or Internet explorer. I might download Firefox then. Although since I'm on my university's Internet, that could be the problem.
[/quote]

Firefox is what I use. It is the only browser I use, too, as it doesn't have all the annoyances like IE does. :)