An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Going To Enter Carmel!

carmelite15

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='carmelite15' timestamp='1303670545' post='2231871']
LOL! yes its me spongepants93 from youtube but I am so happy you found me on here.
[/quote]

I went to Chile this month and I saw the cathedral and the relic of Santa Teresa de los Andes (I didnt make it to Los Andes though). My brother-in-law was saved in the womb by her intercession, in honor of her after he was born his mother wore brown for a whole year.

haha I love the latin Mass as well. It is part of the reason I am corresponding with the Benedictine nuns at the Priory of Ephesus.

The odd thing about going to Chile is that their were nuns everywhere! It was so beautiful, and I got to meet some cloistered nuns out of the blue. I definitely understand how God can send you wonderful surprises!

In Christ
IPC

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1303749465' post='2232470']
I went to Chile this month and I saw the cathedral and the relic of Santa Teresa de los Andes (I didnt make it to Los Andes though). My brother-in-law was saved in the womb by her intercession, in honor of her after he was born his mother wore brown for a whole year.

haha I love the latin Mass as well. It is part of the reason I am corresponding with the Benedictine nuns at the Priory of Ephesus.

The odd thing about going to Chile is that their were nuns everywhere! It was so beautiful, and I got to meet some cloistered nuns out of the blue. I definitely understand how God can send you wonderful surprises!

In Christ
IPC
[/quote]
Wow! That's great about your brother-in-law!

What did everyone think about the movie made about Teresa of the Andes' life. I haven't seen it.

I haven't seen it either. I saw clips of it and after that, I have really wanted to see it. I hope EWTN plays it soon.

Edited by JoyfulLife

LaPetiteSoeur

AHHH! I didn't know EWTN showed things like that! My tv guide always says "rosary" when I go to watch it!

I will have to stake out their programming guide!

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1303772997' post='2232918']

What did everyone think about the movie made about Teresa of the Andes' life. I haven't seen it.
[/quote]

Thanks!
Yes it is a good movie, pretty old but the woman who plays Juanita is very believable and beautiful.

[quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1303773603' post='2232920']
I hope EWTN plays it soon :nunpray:
[/quote]

Yes! You can watch it on youtube as well. just look up Santa Teresa De los Andes. It is with english subtitles.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1303772997' post='2232918']

[/quote]

I would highly recommend it!! You can also borrow it from pius media (www.piusmedia.com)