kavalame = kavalamyself

???
[/quote]

The mods are already aware. ;)

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1299228542' post='2217791']
kavalame = kavalamyself

???
[/quote]

Is their a problem with my name? I registered as kavalame NOT kavalamyself.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='kavalame' timestamp='1299259624' post='2217891']
Is their a problem with my name? I registered as kavalame NOT kavalamyself.
[/quote]

It's just confusing that you would incorporate someone else's s/n as your own and change the ending a little. :idontknow:

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

kavalamyself

Welcome! I don't mind about us both having "kavala" though I have to admit I thought I was pretty creative in coming up with it! I'm sure everyone will be able to tell us apart!

I hope you enjoy Phatmass as much as I do!

Kavala

+Praised be Jesus Christ!

Kavalamyself, you are very kind. It does seem a bit confusing to have two names that are so very much alike. I noticed that Kavalame has made only two posts and yet is posting here on VS. Perhaps she received special permission from a moderator? Whatever the case, I'm sure you were brought here for a special reason.

May God bless you as make yourself welcome on Phatmass. I know this is a wonderful place for resources, links, information and all the rest. You will find some very kind people here, and I am happy to say I have made some very good friends - I even ran into a collection of "Phatmassers" at the Nashville profession (two years?) back!

Pax,

TradMom

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1299262950' post='2217905']
It's just confusing that you would incorporate someone else's s/n as your own and change the ending a little. :idontknow:
[/quote]

I had no idea there was someone else with the same name.

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1299262950' post='2217905']
[/quote]

I had no idea there was someone else with the same name.

[quote name='TradMom' timestamp='1299264034' post='2217911']

Kavalamyself, you are very kind. It does seem a bit confusing to have two names that are so very much alike. I noticed that Kavalame has made only two posts and yet is posting here on VS. Perhaps she received special permission from a moderator? Whatever the case, I'm sure you were brought here for a special reason.

May God bless you as make yourself welcome on Phatmass. I know this is a wonderful place for resources, links, information and all the rest. You will find some very kind people here, and I am happy to say I have made some very good friends - I even ran into a collection of "Phatmassers" at the Nashville profession (two years?) back!

Pax,

TradMom
[/quote]

I have no idea about the "new" member, but I do know a group of people that I SOMETIMES share an IP address with as we all use a common computer at the same location, which has been disclosed previously. I would be most happy to email their names to you privately as I am not sure, other than DevotedtoHim (Katherine), any of the other members have made their location known.

I hope this answers your question.

Pax,

TradMom

Everyone is trying to root out a secret!

:detective:

I for one have always thought that TradMom was a highly suspicious character ...

<_<

I mean, she's thoughtful, thorough, mature, solidly orthodox while also being generous in spirit ... what is such a person doing hanging out on the internet? Highly suspicious.

;)