An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interracial Dating/marriage

infinitelord1

infinitelord1

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298780673' post='2216039']
you ignored my first post, so here it is again...

that is one of the most racists posts i have ever seen here on phatmass. talk about white men owning white women. black men stealing our white women. how its wrong to date/marry outside your race unless its on occassion and not the norm. how being attracted to one race over another is wrong unless its your race.

you know God made all people right? white, black, hispanic, middle eastern, chinese. God doesn't care what race you date/marry. Everyone is God's children equally. Quicker your learn that the better.
[/quote]

Its not what I said that is racist...its me pointing out other people's racism. The people who are attracted to one race over another are racist. Not me....im just pointing it out. I never said that interracial marriage/dating is wrong. I simply said that it becomes racism when an individual behaves or expresses that He/She prefers one race over another sexually. If I made you think in some way that owning women is OK...then I apologize... I agree with you that no human being should own another human being. Does this help?

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780481' post='2216034']
Please explain to me what is racist in my post...also, please explain why it is racist. I would appreciate that you do this so I may address any possible issues that I may have. Otherwise, I think your just saying that simply because you don't like what I said as opposed to what I said being racist.
[/quote]
I'm not gonna waste my time rereading the post again bro. Everyone is telling you its racist because it is. If you really don't see it then prayers for you and hopefully you can change. If you're just playing dumb and nieve then whatever.

Edited by Guest

infinitelord1

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1298780894' post='2216041']
The thing is, he is asking you for help to change, are you up for it or going to stick to the condemning routine?
Seriously. As one christian to another.
Otherwise I'm gonna close the thread and give it up as a lost cause.
[/quote]

I understand if you want to close the thread. Please do at any time. Im getting sick of it myself.

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780929' post='2216042']
Its not what I said that is racist...its me pointing out other people's racism. The people who are attracted to one race over another are racist. Not me....im just pointing it out. I never said that interracial marriage/dating is wrong. I simply said that it becomes racism when an individual behaves or expresses that He/She prefers one race over another sexually. If I made you think in some way that owning women is OK...then I apologize... I agree with you that no human being should own another human being. Does this help?
[/quote]

please go back and read your first post again and see what is racist in what you said.

its either one of two things. either you said racist things in your first post or nearly everyone in this thread who called you out is just out to get you. its one or the other. so go back and read what you wrote. please.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1298780960' post='2216043']
I'm not gonna waste my time rereading the post again bro. Everyone is telling you its racist because it is. If you truelly don't see it then prayers for you and hopefully you can change. If you're just playing dumb and nieve then whatever.
[/quote]

I think that you are just saying that because you don't like what I said. It has nothing to do with Racism.

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780929' post='2216042']
Its not what I said that is racist...its me pointing out other people's racism. The people who are attracted to one race over another are racist. Not me....im just pointing it out. I never said that interracial marriage/dating is wrong. [b]I simply said that it becomes racism when an individual behaves or expresses that He/She prefers one race over another sexually. [/b]If I made you think in some way that owning women is OK...then I apologize... I agree with you that no human being should own another human being. Does this help?
[/quote]

How does a person's sexual attraction to a particular race equates to a belief that the said race is intrinsically superior over others or how it is different than being attracted to/dating blondes (or whatever)?

infinitelord1

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298781112' post='2216045']
please go back and read your first post again and see what is racist in what you said.

its either one of two things. either you said racist things in your first post or nearly everyone in this thread who called you out is just out to get you. its one or the other. so go back and read what you wrote. please.
[/quote]

I have reread what I have said. I still do not see racism on my part. Not everyone is calling me a racist in this thread.

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298781214' post='2216048']
I have reread what I have said. I still do not see racism on my part. Not everyone is calling me a racist in this thread.
[/quote]

nearly every person means almost everyone but not every single person. like i said, nearly everyone in this thread called you out on racism. do you really think that many people are out to get you and are just calling you a racist for absolutly no reason at all?

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298781117' post='2216046']
I think that you are just saying that because you don't like what I said. It has nothing to do with Racism.
[/quote]
Dude honestly shut up. I don't like what you said cause its racist as hell. Go look at the picture Dust posted of his family he's the webmaster of this page. You are disrespectfull big time. If you said this c r a p in person you would get your jaw busted dude. Again prayers but you're attitude of I'm not racist proove it shows you are just really ignorant.

Edited by Guest

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298781112' post='2216045']

[/quote]

H please pull out a sentence and explain what you think his underlying assumption is. Then discuss it.
PLEASE everyone be charitable

1. Scientifically, race does not exist. Genetically, or biologically, there is nothing that creates "race". Do some research on the Human Genome Project.

2. So, since race does not exist, it is simply a human construct. A made up concept to distinguish between people who look different.

3. Everyone is racist to some degree.

4. As far as sexual preference, I've always preferred the Asian-Arab-Pygmy mix, but I couldn't find any of them in Texas, so I married someone else.

5. I love black people.

6. Some races have earned the right to be more "racist" than others.

7. I'm glad dairygirl isn't Catholic.

8. Black girls don't like to date racist white men.

9. I'm happy that more black men date white women than vice versa, because it leaves a better selection of non-white women on this planet.

10. Filipinos are cool too.