An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interracial Dating/marriage

infinitelord1

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1298778967' post='2216013']
Racism is like an onion, there can be layers and layers that we don't know we have. Addressing the topic instead of condemning the person TRYING to see their way thru it is not helpful , educational, or charitable.
[/quote]
Lol O come on reread the post. It was racist. Hands down. Not even a question. I respect what you are saying but the black people in my family would be offended by what op said hands down. Because it was racist. This thread is stupid. And if you're reading this dairygirl you are trash. I don't know why you continue to post here. I used to think you were just an idiot now I think you're an idiot and just a really bad and sick person. Peace.

Edited by Guest

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1298779382' post='2216021']
Lol O come on reread the post. It was racist. Hands down. Not even a question. I respect what you are saying but the black people ibn my family would be offended by what op said hands down. Because it was racist. This thread is stupid. And if you're reading this dairygirl you are trash. I don't know why you continue to post here. I used to just think you were a idiot now I think you're an aidiot and just a really bad and sick person. Peace.
[/quote]

I am not saying people wouldn't be offended, I am saying I think the guy is making an effort at understanding the topic.
Overcoming racism is a process, and if you can't talk about it how can you deal with it? Explanations are better than condemnation. If he doesn't understand where he is wrong he cannot change it.

I'm all for people asking questions and trying to grow as a human being, even if the topic is uncomfortable.

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' timestamp='1298778597' post='2216008']
I'm afraid I can't continue debating until you show how a person's sexual attraction to a particular race equates to a belief that the said race is intrinsically superior over others or how it is different than being attracted to/dating blondes (or whatever).
[/quote]

unless you are attracted to every man of every race in the world, basically you need to be sexually attracted to 49% of the population, cause if not your racist. seems simple right....

or seems completely illogical. this is a perfect example of someone who posts/says something racist and now tries to cover it up with making outrageous claims to try and show everyone how not racist they really are.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1298778683' post='2216011']
no, i'm pretty sure if you showed pretty much any woman what you've wrote here, and it would be pretty hard for you to get a date...unless you're looking at neonazislove.com
[/quote]

I think that because you don't approve of what I say... it is easier for you to call me a racist. What I said is not racism. I am pointing out other peoples racism.

This is why I say you are taking what I say out of context.

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298779875' post='2216027']
I think that because you don't approve of what I say... it is easier for you to call me a racist. What I said is not racism. I am pointing out other peoples racism.

This is why I say you are taking what I say out of context.
[/quote]

sorry dude, your a racist. no matter how much you try an back track, the original post is still there.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1298778605' post='2216009']
So racism gets tossed around too freely, but you know precisely what is racist and what isn't?
[/quote]

The reason why I say that Racism is tossed around easily is because I have been accused of Racism before. When I was in the army, my first roommate was African American. Upon my arrival to the unit...I started getting hazed by people and most of the time they would call me "Fag", "Gay", "qwerty" and many things that are worst. It is my opinion, that my roommate gave me a hard time and called me a Racist and a Fag because he didn't like the fact that He had a "Gay" room mate. This is definately one of the issues in the military with having Same Sex Attracted individuals. But anyways, I think he did this to justify treating me like croutons. I know that I gave Him no reason to believe that I am a racist. He just played a bunch of head games and gave me a hard time. But yeah, people started calling me a racist. Probably because of my room mate but I really don't know. Plus I think some individuals didn't like the fact that I had pursued a African American Female. So they may have been calling me a racist to make me look bad in front of her. So yeah, I do think "racist" gets tossed around when it shouldn't.

infinitelord1

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298779374' post='2216020']
well obviously your race must not have the brains because you fail to recognize mocking and satire.
[/quote]

Thats Racism.

infinitelord1

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1298779382' post='2216021']
Lol O come on reread the post. It was racist. Hands down. Not even a question. I respect what you are saying but the black people in my family would be offended by what op said hands down. Because it was racist. This thread is stupid. And if you're reading this dairygirl you are trash. I don't know why you continue to post here. I used to think you were just an idiot now I think you're an idiot and just a really bad and sick person. Peace.
[/quote]

Please explain to me what is racist in my post...also, please explain why it is racist. I would appreciate that you do this so I may address any possible issues that I may have. Otherwise, I think your just saying that simply because you don't like what I said as opposed to what I said being racist.

Edited by infinitelord1

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780266' post='2216030']
The reason why I say that Racism is tossed around easily is because I have been accused of Racism before. When I was in the army, my first roommate was African American. Upon my arrival to the unit...I started getting hazed by people and most of the time they would call me "Fag", "Gay", "qwerty" and many things that are worst. It is my opinion, that my roommate gave me a hard time and called me a Racist and a Fag because he didn't like the fact that He had a "Gay" room mate. This is definately one of the issues in the military with having Same Sex Attracted individuals. But anyways, I think he did this to justify treating me like croutons. I know that I gave Him no reason to believe that I am a racist. He just played a bunch of head games and gave me a hard time. But yeah, people started calling me a racist. Probably because of my room mate but I really don't know. Plus I think some individuals didn't like the fact that I had pursued a African American Female. So they may have been calling me a racist to make me look bad in front of her. So yeah, I do think "racist" gets tossed around when it shouldn't.
[/quote]

everyone was trying to keep the white man down?

dude your first post was racist. admit is, get some help and hopefully change.

infinitelord1

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298780493' post='2216035']

[/quote]

Please explain to me what is racist in my post...also, please explain why it is racist. I would appreciate that you do this so I may address any possible issues that I may have. Otherwise, I think your just saying that simply because you don't like what I said as opposed to what I said being racist.

Edited by infinitelord1

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780373' post='2216033']
Thats Racism.
[/quote]

dude, right now go look up mocking and sarcasm. seriously. cause you obviously have no clue what either of these 2 things are.

cause your just throwing around the word racist to cover up for your own racism.

TeresaBenedicta

*sigh*

There have been many personal attacks in this thread.

I'm not sure how this discussion, in any way or form, brings any glory to God. Rather, it seems to be very degrading on multiple levels.

[quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298780582' post='2216036']
[/quote]

you ignored my first post, so here it is again...

that is one of the most racists posts i have ever seen here on phatmass. talk about white men owning white women. black men stealing our white women. how its wrong to date/marry outside your race unless its on occassion and not the norm. how being attracted to one race over another is wrong unless its your race.

you know God made all people right? white, black, hispanic, middle eastern, chinese. God doesn't care what race you date/marry. Everyone is God's children equally. Quicker your learn that the better.

Infinite.

I don't think you are a racist. I think you are saying things that give the impression that you are a dumb-arse and a racist. Coming on here and speaking with an unpleasant disposition that one race is taking your race's women does not make you look like the heir to MLK. It makes you look like a racist dumb-arse.

Stop. Think. Regroup. THEN move forward and post again.

Your taking fire from all sides. Obviously you did something wrong. Think before you spout off.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1298780493' post='2216035']

[/quote]
The thing is, he is asking you for help to change, are you up for it or going to stick to the condemning routine?
Seriously. As one christian to another.
Otherwise I'm gonna close the thread and give it up as a lost cause.

Ok I didn't see you last post when I posted this. Thank you for starting to explain it to him.
If you spent your lifetime learning to think one way, changing an ingrained belief is not easy. One side of my family didn't listen to my granny and think just like dairy :( . I think of them as emotional cripples, but I keep trying to break thru the wall.