An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dsmme May Retreat....

vee

I'VE REGISTERED FOR IT
Maybe it is the Holy Spirit, maybe Im :crazy: maybe it is both but whatever.... I am registered!! Due to my excitement I have created a new thread. Sorry! LOL :dance:
:nun2:

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1298664735' post='2215573']
I'VE REGISTERED FOR IT
Maybe it is the Holy Spirit, maybe Im :crazy: maybe it is both but whatever.... I am registered!! Due to my excitement I have created a new thread. Sorry! LOL :dance:
:nun2:
[/quote]

That is great! After watching the video you posted of the DSMME I downloaded that beautiful song to my MP3. Yesterday, while out on a jog I was listening to it, which reminded me to pray for you and your discernment. So good to hear you are going on one of their discernment retreats.

[quote name='Santa Cruz' timestamp='1298665327' post='2215579']
That is great! After watching the video you posted of the DSMME I downloaded that beautiful song to my MP3. Yesterday, while out on a jog I was listening to it, which reminded me to pray for you and your discernment. So good to hear you are going on one of their discernment retreats.
[/quote]

Wow, thank you!!! I like jogging/praying as well :like:

I am SOOOO jealous - I couldn't go in Feb. - my sister's due date (of course she was late) and I can't go in May as I have a work thing. does anyone know if the DSMMEs allow you to visit other than for a formal retreat?

No they don't, mainly because the sisters are always gone! During the week, all the professed sisters are either going to class, student teaching, or teaching somewhere. During the weekends, many of them go to speak at various parishes, youth groups, etc. The youth minister at my parish was going to ask them to come and speak, but they're booked for the semester!