An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Two Heathers

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

http://www.abortiontv.com/Misc/TwoHeathers.htm

"Both Heathers decided to kill their babies, yet the outcomes were very different. Heather "B" killed her child at 30 weeks old, and ends up in prison for life. Heather "A" kills her baby a week later and is lauded for her decision by pro-abortion groups. Are we (as a society) missing something here?"

So, your point is....?

Murder is murder no matter how its performed, although legally certain murders are accepted by the judicial system as okay, the site you directed me too is a pro abortion site and really has no need to be linked here to a catholic site. This thread is useless as it does not make any statement, except the pro abortion statement in the link. This site is aimed at young catholics and they tolerate old nuts like me who feed off the zeal of the pious youth that frequent this site. They provide joy and hope to me, I see a great future for the church in youth like those who come here, I feel that is why this link is inappropriate, it does not gel with either the intention or the audience here in my opinion. I would certainly hope that any young girl that may come here would not read the link and come away with the wrong message, especially as she was directed there from a catholic site.

What we (as a society) are missing here, is the value of life.

ed

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1298611126' post='2215438']
So, your point is....?

Murder is murder no matter how its performed, although legally certain murders are accepted by the judicial system as okay, the site you directed me too is a pro abortion site and really has no need to be linked here to a catholic site. This thread is useless as it does not make any statement, except the pro abortion statement in the link. This site is aimed at young catholics and they tolerate old nuts like me who feed off the zeal of the pious youth that frequent this site. They provide joy and hope to me, I see a great future for the church in youth like those who come here, I feel that is why this link is inappropriate, it does not gel with either the intention or the audience here in my opinion. I would certainly hope that any young girl that may come here would not read the link and come away with the wrong message, especially as she was directed there from a catholic site.

What we (as a society) are missing here, is the value of life.

ed
[/quote]
i don't think it's a pro-abortion site. i think it's a little nutty of a site. and a poorly designed one at that.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1298615451' post='2215442']
i don't think it's a pro-abortion site. i think it's a little nutty of a site. and a poorly designed one at that.
[/quote]
[font="Arial"][/font][quote][font="Arial"][b]the journey of the two[u] [i]nasty[/i] [/u]Heathers[/b][/font][/quote]
Yeah, To me it pointed out how unbalanced the law can be regarding a particular sin under different circumstances. To take an inference from it you would need to think that it is saying it's legal to abort so why not make it legal to murder a child? Or it is illegal to murder a child so why isn't it illegal to abort? Since the first is wacky then it would most likely be inferring the second which makes it anti abortion.

Edited by Mark of the Cross