An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rare Bad Apples Converge

Sternhauser

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/77350.html

5 cops kicking a prone suspect immediately after he puts his hands on top of his head to surrender? Just a few bad apples. It's so rare when one cop does it, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get 5 cops on tape being thugs. Except that it's not. Unless it was filmed on a police dashcam. Those routinely "malfunction" at the most inopportune times.

~Sternhauser

dominicansoul

I wish I could post the dashboard cam video of one of my friends being shot in the head by an anarchist for a routine traffic stop. But that would be in terrible taste. We need to be reminded that the majority of police men and women aren't bad. In fact, the majority are heroes....

Trooper Vetter, R.I.P. :amen:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1296868854' post='2208887']
I wish I could post the dashboard cam video of one of my friends being shot in the head by an anarchist for a routine traffic stop. But that would be in terrible taste. We need to be reminded that the majority of police men and women aren't bad. In fact, the majority are heroes....

Trooper Vetter, R.I.P. :amen:
[/quote]

A "routine revenue shakedown," more like it. (Yes, for not having a seat belt on, I see.) It's terrible that Mr. Vetter had to unnecessarily escalate a non-situation. He initiated the aggression by stopping the man under, ultimately, the threat of death.

I could post a [i]hundred[/i] videos of a person being savagely and unjustly beaten by police for every one policeman getting shot during a routine revenue shakedown. It's amazing it doesn't happen [i]more[/i] often, given the brutality and savagery so many police exhibit.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

dominicansoul

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1296869253' post='2208888']
A "routine revenue shakedown," more like it. (Yes, for not having a seat belt on, I see.) It's terrible that Mr. Vetter had to unnecessarily escalate a non-situation. Unless he was a murderer or a rapist, of course. Which isn't routine. I could post a [i]hundred[/i] videos of a person being savagely and unjustly beaten by police for every one policeman getting shot during a routine revenue shakedown. It's amazing it doesn't happen [i]more[/i] often, given the brutality and savagery so many police exhibit.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]

i thought you would enjoy that story....especially since it was anarchist who killed him...

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1296869456' post='2208890']
i thought you would enjoy that story....especially since it was anarchist who killed him...
[/quote]

Anarchists don't appeal to words scrawled on the dessicated skin of a dead sheep. Hale did. Sorry, Hale was a Constitutionalist, not an anarchist. Good try though.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

dominicansoul

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1296869898' post='2208893']
Sorry, Hale was a Constitutionalist, not an anarchist. Good try though.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]

hale was a freakin' psycho who babbled a lot like you do...., so, it's an easy mistake to make... you listen to one freak's wild ideas about law enforcers and you've pretty much heard them all...

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296870238' post='2208895']
TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! !!

:)
[/quote]

Yeah, he wasn't a true anarchist like a Hindu isn't a true Catholic. Get real.

~Sternhauser

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296870238' post='2208895']
TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:)
[/quote]
Well, since no one but Sternhauser really knows the definition, and is one, it's pretty easy to figure out that someone else isn't a "true" anarchist. :|

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1296870299' post='2208896']
hale was a freakin' psycho who babbled a lot like you do...., so, it's an easy mistake to make... you listen to one freak's wild ideas about law enforcers and you've pretty much heard them all...
[/quote]

So now you call me a freak. Strange, you never said anything of the sort earlier. That supports the notion that your argument in this case is based on emotion as opposed to reason.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1296870310' post='2208897']
Yeah, he wasn't a true anarchist like a Hindu isn't a true Catholic. Get real.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]
a hindu isn't a true Catholic.

thank you for proving my point.

:|

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296870429' post='2208901']
a hindu isn't a true Catholic.

thank you for proving my point.

:|
[/quote]

You didn't have a rational point. You had an insult.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

dominicansoul

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1296870407' post='2208900']
So now you call me a freak. Strange, you never said anything of the sort earlier. That supports the notion that your argument in this case is based on emotion as opposed to reason.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]

no, i'm just calling your obsession against police freakish, not you...

...but hale was a real freak. He wound up getting the celebrity treatment in prison. All the prisoners looked up to him for knocking off a police man. I just find your tendency to side witih criminals kinda disturbing....