An Old School Catholic Message Board

Worship

Cam42

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1295659676' post='2202826']
JMJ
none of the mods did it? my goodness then who could of... just like when my messenger was deleted, which I am still trying to figure out why
[/quote]

Thanks for insinuating that I'm a liar. I really appreciate it.

:cry2:

JMJ
I hinted at nothing... although I just realized that to believe the thought that no one changed Cam's title would be believing a lie. And that would be immoral and disgusting, especially when it is a lie covering up something that happened to a brother in Christ.

Edited by Tridenteen

I did it, I forgot to turn in my keys after being a mod, thought it'd be funny. For my next trick, I'll make notardillacid disappear. :smokey:

Edited by Aloysius

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1295662262' post='2202858']
I did it, I forgot to turn in my keys after being a mod, thought it'd be funny. For my next trick, I'll make notardillacid disappear.
[/quote]
:blowkiss:

Do you accept bribes? I'll buy you a beer :cheers2:

[quote]doesn't he owe you $? [/quote]

Idk, I forgive him his debt. He let a lot slide when he was moderator, so I guess I'm repaying him :blowkiss:

Edited by notardillacid

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1295662603' post='2202869']
you are such a hippie..what you gonna hug him next?
[/quote]
I guess if we were posting in the same computer lab, I would. :raccoon: :irish: :beer: :saint2:

tried to pay him a long time ago lol, he claims to have never got the check I mailed... ah well, don't trust the mail I guess haha, but he would've gotten it a long time ago if he'd just made a free paypal account. alright, I'll take the forgiven debt PLUS beer bribe and let you stay... but I will ban everyone who hasn't posted in the last 7 1/2 years just to prove I still have my keys. as proof, you will see no one that hasn't posted in 7 1/2 years post anymore. :banned:

[quote name='notardillacid' timestamp='1295662688' post='2202873']
I guess if we were posting in the same computer lab, I would. :raccoon: :irish: :beer: :saint2:
[/quote]
:beer:

what's this thread about, anyway?

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1295662709' post='2202874']
tried to pay him a long time ago lol, he claims to have never got the check I mailed... ah well, don't trust the mail I guess haha, but he would've gotten it a long time ago if he'd just made a free paypal account. alright, I'll take the forgiven debt PLUS beer bribe and let you stay... but I will ban everyone who hasn't posted in the last 7 1/2 years just to prove I still have my keys. as proof, you will see no one that hasn't posted in 7 1/2 years post anymore. :banned:
[/quote]
Some nigerian prince mailed me a check too. Still hasn't got here :(

jk! :notworthy2:

In all seriousness, money isn't the most important thing in life, and it was just a silly bet. :smokey:

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1295662788' post='2202875']
:beer:

what's this thread about, anyway?
[/quote]
At least 45 different things

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295647810' post='2202665']
I prayed to Groucho Marx and it just happened. Time to call the Vatican.
[/quote]
For the record this most recent inglorious title change (my title) was just carried out by me. The future Blessed Groucho is not responsible nor are alien conspirators.

[quote name='notardillacid' timestamp='1295663185' post='2202885']
At least 45 different things
[/quote]
i love you. :dance: