An Old School Catholic Message Board

Worship

Cam42

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1295654848' post='2202732']
Maybe your software is broke. This board logs it. I just checked by having a mod change Cam's title just now. It appeared in the logs as "(Name of mod) | Edited Profile for: Cam42 | Today, 06:59 PM | (IP address)".

So yeah. Whatever.
[/quote]
My bad. You're right, it does show up as "edited profile." But still to know that none of the mods did it wouldn't you have to look at the activity logs for all mods within whatever span of time it's been since his title was changed (do we know?) and still you'd just have the vague "edited profile" thing, which doesn't necessarily mean the title change? Just wondering if you're 100% sure because either Cam is lying or one of your peeps are (assuming everyone has been asked about it).

P.S. "So yeah. Whatever." = toolbaggery.

Edited by Laudate_Dominum

There is a feature at the bottom that allows you to search for keywords in ALL logs. I did a search for "Cam42" and the only "profile change" that showed up in any of the mod or admin logs was the one that happened today when I had a mod change his title to "Cam42". So... I didn't change it. My mods didn't change it. If Cam says he didn't do it, then the only thing left is that phatmass was hacked. I just want to know why a hacker took the trouble to hack into a site to change Cam's title. Seems weird.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1295656734' post='2202757']
There is a feature at the bottom that allows you to search for keywords in ALL logs. I did a search for "Cam42" and the only "profile change" that showed up in any of the mod or admin logs was the one that happened today when I had a mod change his title to "Cam42". So... I didn't change it. My mods didn't change it. If Cam says he didn't do it, then the only thing left is that phatmass was hacked. I just want to know why a hacker took the trouble to hack into a site to change Cam's title. Seems weird.
[/quote]
I want to make a poll and see how many people even care. I only posted in here for teh lulz.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='ThePenciledOne' timestamp='1295657125' post='2202768']
:|:huh:

Talk about maturity and/or pride.
[/quote]
and good looks. and eloquence, charm, sex appeal... oh, almost forget genius.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295657457' post='2202775']
I want to make a poll and see how many people even care. I only posted in here for teh lulz.
[/quote]

FWIW, maybe no one else does, but I care. I don't like looking like a liar.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295658027' post='2202790']
FWIW, maybe no one else does, but I care. I don't like looking like a liar.
[/quote]
Is FWIW pronounced "fweeew" or do you say out the letters? I'm guessing it means for what it's worth?

P.S. I didn't think you were lying at all. Cam was the only one I saw actually being called a liar, but I admit I haven't read every post.

dairygirl4u2c

'if anyone teaches another gospel than the one taught by the apostles, let him be anathema'

'have we not done wonderous deeds and prophesies in your name?' "depart from me evil doer, i never knew you'

two verses from the bible that clash with the protestant Mark fellow.
the first clashes with the 'if they are teaching about Jesus, it doesn't matter if they aren't with us', perhaps.
the second one clashes with the idea that doing great deeds for jesus is an indicator that you're just fine as is.

it's about interpretation and what to do about that.

Laudate_Dominum

hackers? nowayman! we've got here an extra-terrestrial conspiracy!!

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/tin_foil.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295658699' post='2202808']
hackers? nowayman! we've got here an extra-terrestrial conspiracy!!

[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/tin_foil.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

JMJ
LD! You are brilliant dude!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295658477' post='2202801']
Is FWIW pronounced "fweeew" or do you say out the letters? I'm guessing it means for what it's worth?

P.S. I didn't think you were lying at all. Cam was the only one I saw actually being called a liar, but I admit I haven't read every post.
[/quote]

Yes, it means for what it's worth. What I meant is, I am the one who publicly declared that it wasn't one of us. If I am wrong then that makes me look like a liar. Our logs clearly show that none of the mods edited that title, on top of that I've spoken to all but 2 of them (and Flowery hasn't been on in almost a week so she is automatically ruled out). I don't know who or how or why it was changed, I just know it wasn't us.

[quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1295658549' post='2202802']
JMJ
What obvious charity is shown by changing a title. And of course it was the title of a TRaddy. Ya'all are too cute
[/quote]

Yes, removing the insult was very charitable.

JMJ
none of the mods did it? my goodness then who could of... just like when my messenger was deleted, which I am still trying to figure out why

Edited by Tridenteen