An Old School Catholic Message Board

Worship

Cam42

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295628563' post='2202528']
I guess you will have to be disappointed in Cam, then, because none of the moderating team (Dust included) tampered with the title.
[/quote]

Like I said, I'm disappointed in whoever changed Cam's title.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1295643720' post='2202636']
Like I said, I'm disappointed in whoever changed Cam's title.
[/quote]

I just wanted to be clear for everyone reading that this wasn't done by "upper management," lest anyone get the wrong idea. Truth be told I'd actually like to remove it. It makes me sad.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295646325' post='2202654']
Cam also does not know who changed his title, and was rather upset by it.
[/quote]

That is very strange. Dust checked the moderator logs and none of us did it, I even spoke with a couple of them personally. I honestly have no explanation for this.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295647810' post='2202665']
I prayed to Groucho Marx and it just happened. Time to call the Vatican.
[/quote]

That's kind of magical.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295648629' post='2202668']
That is very strange. Dust checked the moderator logs and none of us did it. I honestly have no explanation for this.
[/quote]
Sweet!

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/Groucho-Marx.jpg[/IMG]

Blessed in the near future?

:clapping:

That is very strange. Dust checked the moderator logs and none of us did it, I even spoke with a couple of them personally. I honestly have no explanation for this.
[/quote]
It is strange.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1295648888' post='2202673']
It is strange.
[/quote]
I'm over it if you are. Let's drink beer and talk about sports or something.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295648885' post='2202672']
Sweet!

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/Groucho-Marx.jpg[/IMG]

Blessed in the near future?

:clapping:
[/quote]

Was Groucho Catholic? :idontknow:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1295649349' post='2202677']
Was Groucho Catholic? :idontknow:
[/quote]
If he's in heaven he is now, so this might work... Just need one more miracle for sainthood! :clapping:

Laudate_Dominum

[/quote]
Title changes don't show up in the admin log for some reason. When a prankster mod on another site changed a certain someone's title the first thing I did was check the mod logs and there was nothing about it. Fortunately in this case the offending moderator confessed and was severely punished as is demanded by teh gods.

*Another site using the same forum software that is.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295652279' post='2202703']
Title changes don't show up in the admin log for some reason. When a prankster mod on another site changed a certain someone's title the first thing I did was check the mod logs and there was nothing about it. Fortunately in this case the offending moderator confessed and was severely punished as is demanded by teh gods.

[/quote]

It's not just about the logs, though, I've talked to almost all of them personally, too.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1295652279' post='2202703']

[/quote]
Maybe your software is broke. This board logs it. I just checked by having a mod change Cam's title just now. It appeared in the logs as "(Name of mod) | Edited Profile for: Cam42 | Today, 06:59 PM | (IP address)".

So yeah. Whatever.