An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eucharist By Default

reyb

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1292429285' post='2192881']
do you believe only you will get into heaven? that only you have the keys to heaven? that the apostles are in hell? i would say, being generous that maybe less than 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of people have the same beliefs as you about Jesus not being in real human form. so then does that mean only you and maybe let's say 20 people throughout all history will be in heaven? that everyone else will be in hell because of our beliefs about Jesus being in real human form?
[/quote]

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1292433574' post='2192890']
Okay! But it is usual practice that since you are the only one supporting your argument and are a sole poster that you should refer to yourself as 'I'. On the other hand there are a number of posters who are questioning you, so it is correct for us to refer to ourselves as 'We'. I have come across numerous people who think they are Jesus or somehow hold the truth about him that no one else has, but they all have differing theories. I would suggest that you are alone in your belief and are therefore wrong by the weight and logic of numbers.[b] How can you and maybe a few others be right while billions are wrong. Do you think that God is so impotent that he can only get his message across to a few? Is this the best he can do? [/b]

[/quote]

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1292468300' post='2192965']
classic reyb. don't answer the question asked of you. instead ask a question of your own and deflect the question asked of you. see reyb, this is what i was talking about.
[/quote]

[quote name='thessalonian' timestamp='1292473071' post='2192989']
Reyb,

There have been how many billions of people in this world and you reyb have this god thing figured out better than anybody. Wow. Everybody is wrong. There is no Old and New Testament. The books of the Bible aren't referring to a historical Jesus. Man your the greatest. Do you really hear yourself?
[/quote]

Are you asking me why billion souls are lost?

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1292609118' post='2193200']
Are you asking me why billion souls are lost?
[/quote]

you don't answer my questions and instead pose a question of your own. dude, we just talked about this very thing. what i am asking, is for you to answer my questions with a straight answer and not keep throwing questions out to avoid answering my questions.

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1292641030' post='2193270']
you don't answer my questions and instead pose a question of your own. dude, we just talked about this very thing. what i am asking, is for you to answer my questions with a straight answer and not keep throwing questions out to avoid answering my questions.
[/quote]

I am just clarifying things.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1292642400' post='2193271']
I am just clarifying things.
[/quote]

ok, here are my questions once again:

do you believe only you will get into heaven? that only you have the keys to heaven? that the apostles are in hell? i would say, being generous that maybe less than 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of people have the same beliefs as you about Jesus not being in real human form. so then does that mean only you and maybe let's say 20 people throughout all history will be in heaven? that everyone else will be in hell because of our beliefs about Jesus being in real human form?