An Old School Catholic Message Board

Burning Alive The Inquisiters

dairygirl4u2c

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

i'm aware there's a certain irony of falling to their level and burning them alive. cause if you do, then it's as if they are the heretics that you burn alive. to be sure, the closest they should get to being burned alive is when when are about to or trying to burn someone else alive.
i'm reminded of the ku klux klan and hate groups, and how they think their behavior is just normal as day, when it's obvious to everyone else that they are lunatics.
it's like 'really?'. you seriously think you want to burn them alive? are you joking? i usually want to thikn they're joking, at least on the inside to an extent they might or might not fully be aware of, depending on the person.
is this like a detached from reality ideology? people reasoning themselves into some corner given they're entertaining way too much as acceptable premises without really, really, looking at what they'er saying? will they grow out of it?
and why aren't they promoting it? sorta like those who say we should have wars this that and theo ther thing, but you never hear them starting effforts to do it, even if it's not going to get anyway. or at least try to convince people thatwe should.
my guess is this is a dirty secret that most people would not admit in person, that they think heretics shold be burned alive.
it's sad that this phorum even takes them seriously. then again, it's all surely cause what do you do when your church did just what they were saying. doesn't mean they shouldnt condemn the past actions, or the current lunatics who think lunatics should be burned alive.

WarriorForJesus

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1289016675' post='2185335']
ty
[/quote]

[color="#800080"]Why would I want to burn anyone be they alive or dead? It is not for me to say who is to live or die. It is for God alone.

Janice[/color]

WarriorForJesus

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1289016675' post='2185335']
ty
[/quote]

[color="#800080"]BTW, how do you come up with such off the wall topics?

Janice[/color]

WarriorForJesus

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1289017059' post='2185336']
i'm aware there's a certain irony of falling to their level and burning them alive. cause if you do, then it's as if they are the heretics that you burn alive. to be sure, the closest they should get to being burned alive is when when are about to or trying to burn someone else alive.
i'm reminded of the ku klux klan and hate groups, and how they think their behavior is just normal as day, when it's obvious to everyone else that they are lunatics.
it's like 'really?'. you seriously think you want to burn them alive? are you joking? i usually want to thikn they're joking, at least on the inside to an extent they might or might not fully be aware of, depending on the person.
is this like a detached from reality ideology? people reasoning themselves into some corner given they're entertaining way too much as acceptable premises without really, really, looking at what they'er saying? will they grow out of it?
and why aren't they promoting it? sorta like those who say we should have wars this that and theo ther thing, but you never hear them starting effforts to do it, even if it's not going to get anyway. or at least try to convince people thatwe should.
my guess is this is a dirty secret that most people would not admit in person, that they think heretics shold be burned alive.
it's sad that this phorum even takes them seriously. then again, it's all surely cause what do you do when your church did just what they were saying. doesn't mean they shouldnt condemn the past actions, or the current lunatics who think lunatics should be burned alive.
[/quote]

[color="#800080"]Do you have any reason why heresy was a captial crime? Because the heretics led people out of God's hands and into Satan's. Why should the leaders not want to stop them?

Janice[/color]

I am grateful for the Bill of Rights and the United States military who protect me from population designers of all types.

Hopefully that doesn't change, and hopefully the unborn will become protected through the violence of the state.

I vote for [i]not[/i] burning people alive. If someone wants to burn [i]me[/i] alive, I suggest you nab some of my clothes and cut off my hair and nails first so you'll have ready-to-go relics when my cause for sainthood is opened. :D But I'd prefer you would, you know, save me from such an awful fate?