An Old School Catholic Message Board

Love Is Not Tolerance

KnightofChrist

HisChildForever

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1282668126' post='2162481']
I think I'd like an answer to my question first.

Let' start with my first one on whether or not Mother Teresa had a positive impact on conversion. I would argue she has had a dramatic impact on conversion. Possible (and I cannot verify this) greater than Bishop Fulton Sheen. But that would be based on the fact that more people recognize her
[/quote]

It is quite obvious that you have no response to the words spoken by Jesus Christ, Lord and God, because if you had a response you would not have answered Post #17 with an irrelevant question. You know that the authority of Jesus Christ usurps that of Mother Teresa's.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1282669359' post='2162489']
It is quite obvious that you have no response to the words spoken by Jesus Christ, Lord and God, because if you had a response you would not have answered Post #17 with an irrelevant question. You know that the authority of Jesus Christ usurps that of Mother Teresa's.
[/quote]

Amen. Mother Teresa should not be used by Catholics to support Religious Indifferentism. Even Saints make mistakes Our Blessed Lord does not, He trumps Mother Teresa's non-authoritative quote, and authoritative Church documents provided by Soc also trump Mother Teresa's non-authoritative quote.

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1282669359' post='2162489']
[/quote]

No my response is (and was) that I cannot think of anyone who has adhered more to the teachings of Christ than Mother Teresa in modern history. IF SHE HAD NOT, she would not be reviewed for sainthood.