An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Think The Red Font Color Is A Tad, Evil!

Ed Normile

Better PM font color choice.  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1281991485' post='2158410']
Green.

:mellow:

:unsure:
[/quote]

[size="3"][color="#2e8b57"]I agree! Green for Catholic Forum. [color="#ff8c00"]Orange for Protestant forum.[/color][/color][/size]

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

[quote name='Sternhauser' timestamp='1282002471' post='2158539']
I see the red text and I want it painted black.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]

well done.

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1282009582' post='2158605']
[size="3"][color="#2e8b57"]I agree! Green for Catholic Forum. [color="#ff8c00"]Orange for Protestant forum.[/color][/color][/size]
[/quote]

Ah-hah ! another fine Irish person here on the PM board! Thats old time Irish slang for prots and catholics, the orange and the green.

ed

Archaeology cat

~Sternhauser
[/quote]
Well done, indeed.

[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Blue, to honor the Blessed Virgin Mary[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]And because of tradition. Phatmass was blue.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote]
[color=#333333][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]And because of tradition. Phatmass was blue.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Before it was blue, it was grey.
Phatmass has been many colors.

sistersintigo

~Sternhauser
[/quote]
You had to drag Their Satanic Majesties, the Rolling Stones, into this, with their Sympathy for the Devil.... why does the devil always get the best music....

I don't like this ugly maroonish red, it looks like my old high school. It would even be better if it were a true deep red, but it has an orangey hue... :(

IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1281927757' post='2157966']
I think a dark blue (but not too dark) would look very nice and be easier on the eyes.
[/quote]

I agree. I don't think red is evil, but I find it more difficult to read. A darkish blue would be easier.

Well blue has been fairly well universally chosen by those who have responded here. I say we should all get together and storm the hallowed halls of PhatMass and corner Dust, using some kind of mild torture device, I would use a feather duster, and repeatedly and unceasingly employ the device upon Dust' fleshy parts until the change to Blue is cast in stone. And if that does not work out, maybe we could ask politely. This red is hurting my brain!

ed

Hmm. Another thing that I noticed. Anyone else catch that the avatar pictures seem to be stretched a little (along the x-axis)? The seem a little distorted to me.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found this thread: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=107592

Edited by mommas_boy