An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tongue, Feet

dairygirl4u2c

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='MissScripture' date='11 August 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1281574509' post='2156210']
I don't think it's so much "disordered" as impossible. If you're licking something with your tongue, it's not actually clean!
[/quote]

Exactly. It's contrary to the purpose of "cleaning" itself. Unless you're cleaning pudding out of your bowl. Mmm. Pudding.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

MissScripture

[quote name='Sternhauser' date='11 August 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1281574801' post='2156213']
Exactly. It's contrary to the purpose of "cleaning" itself. Unless you're cleaning pudding out of your bowl. Mmm. Pudding.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]
I prefer ice cream...but pudding is healthier...and doesn't melt...

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

I prefer to clean my spoon with my tongue after I have taken a big scoop of peanut-butter from the jar or the beaters after mixing a chocolate cake or even better licking the knife after spreading chocolate icing!!!!! yum............ Have to say we all saw Dairygirl was going to bring up Natural Law, but I am really happy this all took a turn towards food..... excuse me while I go get some peanut butter and apples.

MissScripture

[quote name='Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam' date='12 August 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1281593357' post='2156379']
I prefer to clean my spoon with my tongue after I have taken a big scoop of peanut-butter from the jar or the beaters after mixing a chocolate cake or even better licking the knife after spreading chocolate icing!!!!! yum............ Have to say we all saw Dairygirl was going to bring up Natural Law, but I am really happy this all took a turn towards food..... excuse me while I go get some peanut butter and apples.
[/quote]
Now I want to make frosting, just so I can lick the beater...thanks a lot. :P OOH! Chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies! I MAY JUST HAVE TO MAKE SOME!

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1281212331' post='2153705']
Lame.

And gay.
[/quote]
[img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/09/Rage3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bennn' timestamp='1281989188' post='2158375']
[img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/09/Rage3.jpg[/img][/quote]