An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tongue, Feet

dairygirl4u2c

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Socrates' date='07 August 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1281212331' post='2153705']
Lame.

And gay.
[/quote]

As well as unhygienic. If one cleans dirty objects with their tongue, that is.

MissScripture

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='07 August 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1281212873' post='2153708']
[/quote]
Can it really even be considered cleaning? I mean, you might wipe dirt off, but you're just smearing more bacteria on... :twitch:

HisChildForever

[quote name='MissScripture' date='07 August 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1281213240' post='2153709']
Can it really even be considered cleaning? I mean, you might wipe dirt off, but you're just smearing more bacteria on... :twitch:
[/quote]

You brush your tongue first, obviously. Get with the program! :topsy:

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='07 August 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1281212873' post='2153708']
[/quote]
I was referring to the poll, but yeah, that too.

I'm guessing this is meant to address natural law arguments concerning homosexuality or contraception.

DG, I'd recommend you read a book by Germain Grisez called "Contraception and the Natural Law," published in 1964. It addresses just this sort of question. You can buy it from Amazon sellers for about $40, or you might be able to find it at a library. I'd recommend a theological library.

MissScripture

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='07 August 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1281213482' post='2153713']
You brush your tongue first, obviously. Get with the program! :topsy:
[/quote]
Yeah, but that can't possibly get all the bacteria off. *shudders* Although, I suppose if you used something with alcohol in it, you could kill most organisms. Regardless, I am grossed out just thinking about touching a table someone licked off and didn't then wash with, at the very least, soap and water! *insert pukey smiley here* :lol:

I hate when my mouth has been closed for a while (go ahead and make your jokes) and I open it up and I get a whiff of my breath :pinch:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Moosey' date='07 August 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1281224526' post='2153753']
I hate when my mouth has been [b]closed[/b] for a while (go ahead and make your jokes) and I open it up and I get a whiff of my breath :pinch:
[/quote]

:pigfly:

Love you! Mean it!

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='08 August 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1281227639' post='2153782']
Is it a sin to clean a power outlet with ones tongue?
[/quote]
Are you invincibly ignorant, and do not know this is suicide?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hilde' date='07 August 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1281233049' post='2153851']
Are you invincibly ignorant, and do not know this is suicide?
[/quote]

ZING!