An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Lion, A Tiger, A Bear, And An Alligator

Era Might

Rumble in the Jungle  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my humble opinion, the alligator would win because it has that thick skin, and it would let the other three animals fight it out until, in their weakened state, they would have no defense against the alligator's deadly teeth.

Edited by Era Might

Nihil Obstat

I also think alligator, although I prefer crocodiles personally.

The only wildcard would be if the bear could snap the alligator's spine. Otherwise I think that the bear and tiger and lion would all weaken each other, probably with the tiger left, which would lose to the alligator.

i dont think an alligator would survive an attack by any of the others... I think the bear wouldnt stand up to the lion or tiger, just based on agility, and I think that lion v tiger is a close one... but I think the tiger would win

just throw in a killer rabbit and the match is decided

Edited by sixpence

How about gator versus python?

[img]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/images/051006_pythoneatsgator.jpg[/img]

ThePenciledOne

[img]http://moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/national-geographic-lion-windswept-lion-128395-sw.jpg[/img]

The bear would snap the gator's spine and use him as a baseball bat against the kitties. Then, he would use the gator's teeth to peel the exotic fur off and sell it on E-Bay.

[quote name='sixpence' date='21 July 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1279740466' post='2146073']I think the bear wouldnt stand up to the lion or tiger, just based on agility,[/quote]

Now you're just being silly.

We were at the local Tandy's yesterday, and they had a couple of gator skins at the register. $200 for one that wasn't quite 2 feet long from nose to tip of the tail. Back home, those wouldn't even be worth chasing out of your pool.