An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi Everyone!

Sister Andrew

Sister Andrew

howdy all! (I am originally from Texas!)
So I've been registered on the phorum now for a few days but I've been obeserving it from a far for quite a while! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm still not really used to the whole internet phorum thing so I don't yet feel comfortable disclosing a lot about myself! But anyway, I should let you know I'm a junior professed sister in a religioius community here in the US. I don't want to really give specifics yet on a public board, but I'd be happy to share from my own limited experience and I'd be more that happy to include any prayer intentions of yours in my daily prayers! I'll be leaving for my annual retreat soon and please be assured of my prayers for all of you and your intentions![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/signofcross.gif[/img]

in Jesus, through Mary,
Sr. Andrew

Hello Sr. Andrew.

Thank you for joining this community. I hope you will enjoy the phorum and that it will strengthen you in your spiritual life. :)

[quote name='Andrew' date='16 July 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1279285486' post='2143373']
howdy all! (I am originally from Texas!)
So I've been registered on the phorum now for a few days but I've been obeserving it from a far for quite a while! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm still not really used to the whole internet phorum thing so I don't yet feel comfortable disclosing a lot about myself! But anyway, I should let you know I'm a junior professed sister in a religioius community here in the US. I don't want to really give specifics yet on a public board, but I'd be happy to share from my own limited experience and I'd be more that happy to include any prayer intentions of yours in my daily prayers! I'll be leaving for my annual retreat soon and please be assured of my prayers for all of you and your intentions![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/signofcross.gif[/img]

in Jesus, through Mary,
Sr. Andrew
[/quote]
Welcome and God Bless you Sr. Andrew. Have a blessed retreat.

Prayers and Peace,
Osap

melporcristo

+JMJT+

HI Sister Andrew!!

Welcome to the Phorum!! Make yourself at home and feel free to answer any questions us lovely discerners may have on the beauty of Religious life :)

Love in Jesus & Mary,
Melporcristo

Hello! I'm new, too. Welcome aboard. It's so great to have religious around here.

It's so strange to me that people can chat on forums from a religious community. I've yet to meet, in person, a community that does that. I think I'd rather be away from the computer, internet, TV, etc. if I were in an order.

Sister Andrew

[quote name='JoyfulLife' date='16 July 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1279308495' post='2143557']
Hello! I'm new, too. Welcome aboard. It's so great to have religious around here.

It's so strange to me that people can chat on forums from a religious community. I've yet to meet, in person, a community that does that. I think I'd rather be away from the computer, internet, TV, etc. if I were in an order.
[/quote]

Thanks for all of the welcomes! The charism of my community is to work with the media. So in our case rather than be away from the computer, internet, TV, etc. We try to see ways that we can use them for evanglization and sharing the message of the Gospel! Now, I won't be on phatmass all the time (and I'll be away for the next few weeks because of annual retreat and some other commitments) But when I have time I will stop bye and say hi and contribute in whatever way I can!

The phorum seems like a great place to find and share information! I'm glad to be a part of it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
elizabeth09

Sister Andrew,

Howdy, and welcome o phatmass and to the phamily

Sister though Christ,

elizabeth09