An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Poll-Bots Be Nuked?

Socrates

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='06 July 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1278456243' post='2138676']
Jan Hus was a poll bot nuff said.
[/quote]
So [i]he's[/i] the one responsible!

Da[font="Arial"]mn[/font]ed heretic robot!

Shoulda known.

Edited by Socrates

Nihil Obstat

Death by slow torture is too good for them. Make them watch perpetual loops of Twilight, Titanic, and The Bold and The Beautiful.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='06 July 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1278458044' post='2138708']
Death by slow torture is too good for them. Make them watch perpetual loops of Twilight, Titanic, and The Bold and The Beautiful.
[/quote]

except remove all the shots of the Titanic finally breaking apart and sinking, otherwise they might have some cool action to look forward to.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='06 July 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1278469973' post='2138801']
except remove all the shots of the Titanic finally breaking apart and sinking, otherwise they might have some cool action to look forward to.
[/quote]
Right. We stop the movie right before they hit the iceberg.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 July 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1278472595' post='2138812']
Right. We stop the movie right before they hit the iceberg.
[/quote]

Agreed. The only good part of that movie is when the the second half of Titanic is floating with its end up in the air and a guy falls off, hits the giant prop, you hear a ting as he bounces off, and he begins spinning like a pinwheel until he hits the water. We can't allow them to have the pleasure of laughing at the ting sound.

I didn't vote for the "slow torture" option simply because I want them destroyed as quickly as possible.