An Old School Catholic Message Board

Death Penalty For Molesters?

Lil Red

I have a daughter and I'd rather not take the John Couey Challenge anymore. They get let out. I'd like to see life destroying lawsuits leveled against judges and defense attorneys responsible for returning molestors to their hunting grounds. And by life ruining I mean brink of starvation living on the streets after losing every damned thing they have in life.

And yes, that's about revenge. And yes, I know that's wrong.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='23 June 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1277335111' post='2133400']
Nor should we forget those they prey on in prison. Far too many have the notion that we can simply through such persons in prison and "society" is protected. Those in prison are indeed part of human society, and thus should also be protected from such persons.

I would certainly agree that quite a few of Child Molester cases (where the child was raped) can be a just case for the use of Capital Punishment.
[/quote]

if you are referring to how child molesters act in prison, you would find that it is generally them who get raped and abused, not the other way around. child molesters are the very bottom rung of prison society.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='25 June 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1277472576' post='2134002']
if you are referring to how child molesters act in prison, you would find that it is generally them who get raped and abused, not the other way around. child molesters are the very bottom rung of prison society.
[/quote]

The first part of my post was referring to Sexual Predators in general the second was directed towards a specific group of Sexual Predators, Child rapist.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='25 June 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1277472576' post='2134002']
[/quote]
"You know what they do to kiddie-rapers in San Quentin, don't you?"

~ from [i]L.A. Confidential[/i]

I saw something about this a week ago. Louisiana still had capital punishment on the books for someone who rapes a child under the age of 12 until it was struck down by the Supreme Court in 2008. Other states had similar laws on the books, but Louisiana was the only one trying to enforce it in recent years.