An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Tired Of The Drug Threads?

aalpha1989

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Laudate_Dominum

I'm tired of them insofar as ppl defend weed. And supposedly I'm the king hippie of phatmass. :ohno:

Vincent Vega

You know, they say there's an easy way to get around having to read threads that you don't like...
(Personally, I'm tired of them too, but then again, I used the so-called miracle solution, and it's working fine for me. :idontknow: )

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

dominicansoul

i'm sorry i ever brought it up...

and just for the record..i don't smoke weed...i mean, i don't smoke weed...

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='21 June 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1277151123' post='2132337']
You know, they say there's an easy way to get around having to read threads that you don't like...
(Personally, I'm tired of them too, but then again, I used the so-called miracle solution, and it's working fine for me. :idontknow: )
[/quote]
What is this miracle solution O Wise One? :notworthy:

Wait, maybe not clicking the thread? If that is the case then all I can say is shucks. I'm not THAT sick of the threads. I'm still curious to see what ppl are saying. :lol:

there have been like 2 or 3 threads in the past year? not that endemic, surely easy to avoid, like i do with the theological discussions, news, etc that are out of my depth or not interesting to me. there are lots more of those, believe me.

if the phorum can handle a billion threads each on abortion, condoms, tongue or hand, govt, etc it can probably handle one or two on drugs, especially as there are many in the phorum that are conflicted on the issue.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='21 June 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1277151949' post='2132349']
there have been like 2 or 3 threads in the past year? not that endemic, surely easy to avoid, like i do with the theological discussions, news, etc that are out of my depth or not interesting to me. there are lots more of those, believe me.

if the phorum can handle a billion threads each on abortion, condoms, tongue or hand, govt, etc it can probably handle one or two on drugs, especially as there are many in the phorum that are conflicted on the issue.
[/quote]
ya know.... iawtc. bravo sir.

Marie-Therese

I'm not fatigued by intelligent discussion. I am, however, generally irritated by the asinine. I find that avoiding dairygirl's threads can usually get me a 2 for 1 deal in that regard. :mellow:

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='21 June 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1277152063' post='2132350']
ya know.... iawtc. bravo sir.
[/quote]

Thank you very much, sir. i do my best . :)

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='21 June 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1277153156' post='2132368']
Thank you very much, sir. i do my best . :)
[/quote]
Party on dude.

Nihil Obstat

I'm bored of them now. I think I got all I could out of the one thread. I don't think the issue is resolved in my mind yet, but at least it's slightly clearer.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='21 June 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1277150814' post='2132335']
I'm tired of them insofar as ppl defend weed. And supposedly I'm the king hippie of phatmass. :ohno:
[/quote]
:rolleyes: :wacko:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='21 June 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1277151949' post='2132349']
there have been like 2 or 3 threads in the past year? not that endemic, surely easy to avoid, like i do with the theological discussions, news, etc that are out [b]of my depth[/b].
[/quote]
Jesus_lol doesn't read many threads :cool:

[quote name='notardillacid' date='21 June 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1277176757' post='2132586']
:rolleyes: :wacko:

Jesus_lol doesn't read many threads :cool:
[/quote]

i de-negatived you for this post, because as mean as that was, it was a solid burn and i walked into it. touche.