An Old School Catholic Message Board

First Profession Of The Dominican Sisters Of Mary Mother Of The Euchar

alrichey53091

laetitia crucis

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1276291377' post='2127470']
MY BOSS JUST CHANGED HER MIND!!!

SHE'S GIVING ME THE WHOLE WEEK OFF!

I'M GONNA DRIVE UP THERE! :woot:

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
[/quote]

Eeeeee!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: [size="7"]PRAISE GOD!!![/size] :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am SO excited for you!!!

IgnatiusofLoyola

That's wonderful!!!!

Now, we have a year to plan how we'll all get to England for Letitia Crucis' clothing. (Not that she invited me. LOL) But, sometimes I feel like I'm going to be the only one here on Vocation Station when all of you enter in the fall!

Yes, I know ALL of you aren't entering this fall--it just feels that way sometimes. There will be plenty of us left.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='11 June 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1276295078' post='2127500']
There will be plenty of us left.
[/quote]

And hopefully more newbies to Phatmass and VS, too! :)

Ignatius, we (meaning you, me, and the others who are either married or committed to the single vocation who frequent VS) are like the resident prayer warriors for vocations!!! :shield:

• 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='11 June 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1276295078' post='2127500']
That's wonderful!!!!

Now, we have a year to plan how we'll all get to England for Letitia Crucis' clothing. (Not that she invited me. LOL) But, sometimes I feel like I'm going to be the only one here on Vocation Station when all of you enter in the fall!

Yes, I know ALL of you aren't entering this fall--it just feels that way sometimes. There will be plenty of us left.
[/quote]
I think the clothing ceremony is a private affair...but there's always her first vow's Mass! Let's plan for that!!!

Also, I just received my Profession Invitation from the DSMME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING! :woot:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='25 June 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1277522002' post='2134396']
I think the clothing ceremony is a private affair...but there's always her first vow's Mass! Let's plan for that!!!

Also, I just received my Profession Invitation from the DSMME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING! :woot:
[/quote]

:grouphug:

We need to represent from "across the pond"!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I was wondering about their clothing ceremony as well -- I saw some pictures last year from [url="http://dominicansrs.co.uk/News/Images_NEWS/Mary%20Benedicta%20Clothing/index.htm"]Sr. Benedicta's Clothing ceremony[/url], and I think it's open since there are pictures with her family there. (They flew in from Nigeria.)

:think: I should have asked about this when I was visiting -- now I'm curious! :lol:

And God willing, VA will be there, too!!! :clapping: