An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Law

track2004

What values does the Law embody and what values shoud it??  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='ThePenciledOne' date='04 April 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1270407390' post='2086667']
It's the truth.

Have you not been in a real life court room before? Or been a part of a divorce before or anything else of that sort?

It's not ignorant its more of a wish for a more idealistic sort of Law carried out. Sadly the system we have now has amplified humanity's flawed human nature, and all we can do is think in complacency that it works as best as it can.
[/quote]

Its not the truth.

I work in the system every single day. I currently work in both the Civil and Criminal side. The people I work with every day seek to do the right thing, not just do things right. The people I work with seek to find the truth in cases and are less interested in "winning cases" and more interested in justice.

Sternhauser

[quote name='rkwright' date='05 April 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1270473062' post='2086915']
Its not the truth.

I work in the system every single day. I currently work in both the Civil and Criminal side. The people I work with every day seek to do the right thing, not just do things right. The people I work with seek to find the truth in cases and are less interested in "winning cases" and more interested in justice.
[/quote]

You're lucky to have gotten into such a rare firm.

~Sternhauser

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='rkwright' date='05 April 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1270473062' post='2086915']
Its not the truth.

[/quote]

You are blessed to be in such a position.

I have worked or borne witness to other bureaucratic systems and I see nothing, but slime. I am glad you see this side of it.

Edited by ThePenciledOne