An Old School Catholic Message Board

One Simple Request For The Proclaimed Pillar Of Truth

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]From this point in earth history forward, I have but one request from the members of Phatmass phorum debate table. [/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]First the debate:[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]I claim that by the direction of God that Jesus was crucified on Wednesday, and according to the law and the prophets, I have confirmed this by direction of God with the historical written testimonies needed to prove this. Catholic tradition and a greater majority of the known Christian world claims Friday as the day Jesus was crucified yet cannot prove this according to the Law and the prophecies that God actually spoke.[/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Second, the request:[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]My only request is that Members of this forum, should they choose to participate in this request, illustrate a single page of testimonial Error from pages 1-36 of the link referenced study in this post that is not telling a truth based on what is presented. If a lie is perceived by you the person participating in this request, Please illustrate the page number not presenting a truth and the Catholic Doctrine presented on that particular page that is not illustrating the event truthfully based on what is being presented.
[/size][/font][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Third; the link of debate that covers the topic of debate from the Catholic perception (Friday Crucifixion) as well as the prophtically fulfilled perception (Wednesday Crucifixion)[/color]:[/size][/font]
[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/size][/font][/url]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"][/color][/size][/font]Lastly the defining factor for knowing if anyone replying in this thread is speaking truth concerning this matter!

[b][u]I give prophecy that no Error can be found in what is presented on pages 1-36 for the evidence from Catholic Doctrine which I present[/u][/b][/color]. Can my words be proven wrong if they are Words (Truth) given to me by God? This will determine if God Has sent me to you.[/size][/font]

[url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=8&verse=20&version=9&context=verse"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Isaiah 8:20[/color][/size][/font][/url][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]To the [u]law[/u] and to the [u]testimony[/u]: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

Only serious responses meeting the criteria specified will be responded too. A lack of responses meeting the criteria establishes that God gave me the prophecy that is in bold and underlined words to share with you.
[/size][/font][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][/size][/font]God Bless[/size][/font]

Edited by todd_vetter33

#1-What difference does it really make which day he died?

#2-I get paid to review manuscripts, so unless you are paying me to read it, why would I want to bother?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='CatherineM' date='26 March 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1269650196' post='2080999']
#1-What difference does it really make which day he died?

#2-I get paid to review manuscripts, so unless you are paying me to read it, why would I want to bother?
[/quote]

Since you asked an honest question, an honest answer is in order

Rome claims to be the church of truth. Is truth important for salvation? Does salvation have a price? There is a reason for the discord in understanding which this thread presents regarding Friday VS Wednesday. One is truth and one is a lie.

[url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+14:25&version=NKJV"]Proverbs 14:25[/url]
[b]true[/b] witnesses delivers [b]souls[/b], But a deceitful witness speaks lies. [b][url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+6:19&version=NKJV"]
[b][/url]
Proverbs 6:19[/b][/b]
A false witnesses who speaks [b]lies[/b], is one who sows [b]discord[/b] among brethren.[b]

[/b][b]dis·cord:[/b] (d s kôrd ) n.[i].[/i] [b]1. a. [/b]Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things. [b]b. [/b]Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.

We have but to look at the entire Christian world from the outside looking in, to see the doctrinal confusions all claiming to be the truth, which can only be explained as differing in perception because they are built on half the truth. All are built on the bible, all Christians speak according to the portions of the bible that they perceive to be the higher truth among the differing testimonies of men within the bible, yet none speak according to the Law and testimony ([url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=8&verse=20&version=9&context=verse"]Isaiah 8:20[/url]). God says if we build on him, the true Rock, through the spirit of truth we will be solid. As men our current perceptions of Solid when built on the bible comes from the "denominational Christian tradition" we accept as the highest perception of Bible truth. [u]The bible is [/u][u]not God for he does not live in things made with man's hands[/u]! Jesus did however promise to pour out His Spirit (spirit of truth) on his true followers. Did the Christian world ever have this spirit or was it only available to the Men who called themselves the Way as recorded in Acts by the Christians? The Way spoke the truth about God from the spirit of God, Did the Christians simply try to record what the way was preaching and did they make mistakes?

There are countless Christian denominations today all branching out from Rome which exist all professing to have the full truth, but a different version of it. The end result of this makes God look like a liar. Truth is in God alone. Jesus said they are God's (Eloim/Angels/messengers) unto whom the spirit of God comes. John 10:34-36 .
Is this you?

God bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

AccountDeleted

Todd, why are you even here? What can you possibly hope to achieve by your posts? Your 'authorities' aren't our authorities so anything you post is only supported by your interpretation and your opinions. You sow more discord with your posts than anyone else does. All I can think is that you must be very insecure in your faith to have to keep coming here and posting time after time all this stuff that no one can possibly argue with because you start on a false premise (that your authorities are valid).

The Magesterium of the Church is clear, and it is our authority. If you want to debate them, fine, but this phorum isn't the place to do that. If you are so confident that you are right, take it to the Vatican website and see how they take it from you.

You are probably sincere, but very misguided. I will pray that Jesus opens your heart to the gift of faith in the One True Church. You love Him, that is wonderful, but your theology is really unsupported and your arguments will never hold water here. pax xti.

CatM asks:
[quote]#1-What difference does it really make which day he died?
[/quote]

And gets this drivel:
[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='26 March 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1269651409' post='2081016']
Since you asked an honest question, an honest answer is in order

Rome claims to be the church of truth. Is truth important for salvation? Does salvation have a price? There is a reason for the discord in understanding which this thread presents regarding Friday VS Wednesday. One is truth and one is a lie.

[url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+14:25&version=NKJV"]Proverbs 14:25[/url]
[b]true[/b] witnesses delivers [b]souls[/b], But a deceitful witness speaks lies. [b][url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+6:19&version=NKJV"]
[b][/url]
Proverbs 6:19[/b][/b]
A false witnesses who speaks [b]lies[/b], is one who sows [b]discord[/b] among brethren.[b]

[/b][b]dis·cord:[/b] (d s kôrd ) n.[i].[/i] [b]1. a. [/b]Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things. [b]b. [/b]Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.

We have but to look at the entire Christian world from the outside looking in, to see the doctrinal confusions all claiming to be the truth, which can only be explained as differing in perception because they are built on half the truth. All are built on the bible, all Christians speak according to the portions of the bible that they perceive to be the higher truth among the differing testimonies of men within the bible, yet none speak according to the Law and testimony ([url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=8&verse=20&version=9&context=verse"]Isaiah 8:20[/url]). God says if we build on him, the true Rock, through the spirit of truth we will be solid. As men our current perceptions of Solid when built on the bible comes from the "denominational Christian tradition" we accept as the highest perception of Bible truth. [u]The bible is [/u][u]not God for he does not live in things made with man's hands[/u]! Jesus did however promise to pour out His Spirit (spirit of truth) on his true followers. Did the Christian world ever have this spirit or was it only available to the Men who called themselves the Way as recorded in Acts by the Christians? The Way spoke the truth about God from the spirit of God, Did the Christians simply try to record what the way was preaching and did they make mistakes?

There are countless Christian denominations today all branching out from Rome which exist all professing to have the full truth, but a different version of it. The end result of this makes God look like a liar. Truth is in God alone. Jesus said they are God's (Eloim/Angels/messengers) unto whom the spirit of God comes. John 10:34-36 .
Is this you?

God bless
[/quote]
Todd, in case you didn't notice, that's rambling croutons that doesn't answer the question.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='nunsense' date='26 March 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1269657762' post='2081057']
Todd, why are you even here? What can you possibly hope to achieve by your posts? Your 'authorities' aren't our authorities so anything you post is only supported by your interpretation and your opinions. You sow more discord with your posts than anyone else does. All I can think is that you must be very insecure in your faith to have to keep coming here and posting time after time all this stuff that no one can possibly argue with because you start on a false premise (that your authorities are valid).

The Magesterium of the Church is clear, and it is our authority. If you want to debate them, fine, but this phorum isn't the place to do that. If you are so confident that you are right, take it to the Vatican website and see how they take it from you.

You are probably sincere, but very misguided. I will pray that Jesus opens your heart to the gift of faith in the One True Church. You love Him, that is wonderful, but your theology is really unsupported and your arguments will never hold water here. pax xti.
[/quote]

I am here because God asked me to share this with you. it's up to you if you take the time to test all things and keep that which is good.

You are correct that we serve different authorities.. I serve the Law and spirit of truth that God pours out on those of the truth who keep the Law of God.

If there is discord it's because one is speaking truth and one is speaking lies. If I am speaking a lie, I simply ask that this lie be illustrated with a page number from 1-36.

I am aware that no one can argue against it. I put Catholic doctrine to the test against the scripture of Time as defined by God to discover the truth of the matter.

This is a debate forum is it not? This is the place for you to debate or confirm that what you have been fed by the Magesterium of the Church to be truth. If what the Magesterium of the church has fed is truth then illustrating a single page from the study I share to be in error should be a simple matter. Is truth what the magesterium claims it to be? How is this any different than any other world religion that exists today?

If I am misguided as you claim, please give me a page number from the study shared where I illustrate that my perceptions have been misguided by the prophecies that proceeded from the mouth of God. It is clear that someone's perceptions on this topic have been misguided. This is why I am here. Truth is evidently important for salvation or Rome would not claim to be the source of it. I know truth to be from God.

I can assure you my intentions are sincere. I want to know if the voice that I hear since i received the spirit through repentance is telling me the truth. What I have learned from the spirit is truth from every angle. The word of God comes from God before it is recorded by man. To know that the truth is from God it must speak according to the Laws of God and the spirit of Prophecy. I know and illustrate that Catholic traditions and doctrines do not speak according to the spirit of Prophecy if they say Jesus was crucified on Friday. If Christ was crucified Friday, How was Christ in the hear of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights (Per the testimony of Prophecy) only to rise on the first day of the week if what Rome says concering Friday to be truth?

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='26 March 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1269659162' post='2081074']
CatM asks:

And gets this drivel:

Todd, in case you didn't notice, that's rambling croutons that doesn't answer the question.
[/quote]

So which soul has been saved by Rome if I did not answer the question?

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='26 March 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1269660929' post='2081100']
So which soul has been saved by Rome if I did not answer the question?
[/quote]
srsly.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='26 March 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1269661048' post='2081101']
srsly.
[/quote]

srsly! This should be a simple answer for a member of the pillar of truth. P.S. Great pic!

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='26 March 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1269661526' post='2081102']
srsly! This should be a simple answer for a member of the pillar of truth.[/quote]
It's the context.

[quote] P.S. Great pic!
[/quote]
Handsome dude.

Back to my commie pic, now.

[quote name='Socrates' date='26 March 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1269655604' post='2081041']
Is it just me, or does this Todd Vetter guy sound like the illegitimate love child of Reyb and Budge? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/detective.gif[/img]
[/quote]

JMJ
That is so weird, I was just thinking "Well, now we know why Budge disappeared, she was indoctrinating her kid..."

Whoever has the commie picture, I really like it. This topic could really use a handful of KGB right about now...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]

cmotherofpirl

Todd your theory is based on non-scriptural documentation that we do not and never will accept, so there is no point in debating your theory because your documentation is NOT credible.
Does it truly matter exactly how many hours hours Jesaus was in the tomb - NO. Gospels are not CNN reports. Until you understand that point this discussion cannot move forward except to the lame board.