An Old School Catholic Message Board

Census 2010

Lil Red

Census 2010  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Lil Red' date='16 March 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1268763294' post='2074044']
+JMJ+

So, what are your plans re: the Census?
[/quote]

I'm going to fill mine out in roman numerals. Srsly.

IcePrincessKRS

I got my census in a couple days ago... it really only asked the number of people and our race. So I filled out everything it asked.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='18 March 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1268931870' post='2075175']
I got my census in a couple days ago... it really only asked the number of people and our race. So I filled out everything it asked.
[/quote]

I got mine yesterday. Ditto on contents and filling out everything. :)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='18 March 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1268931870' post='2075175']
[/quote]
Don't you know in our incredibly advanced society, population and race are the only things that matter? I mean, there won't be any more economic divisions any more once we're all dirt poor and forget the religious statistics...all religious will be illegal shortly anyway. They won't want to violate our fifth amendment rights by forcing us to reveal that yet. Right now, they're too preoccupied with the 1st, 2nd, and 10th amendments.

[quote name='Raphael' date='18 March 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1268953324' post='2075381']
Don't you know in our incredibly advanced society, population and race are the only things that matter? I mean, there won't be any more economic divisions any more once we're all dirt poor and forget the religious statistics...all religious will be illegal shortly anyway. They won't want to violate our fifth amendment rights by forcing us to reveal that yet. Right now, they're too preoccupied with the 1st, 2nd, and 10th amendments.
[/quote]

Well obviously, we have to take things slowly when tearing apart the constitution.

3 amendments at a time. Don't worry, the 5th will come shortly. :mellow: :annoyed: :sadder:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Raphael' date='18 March 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1268953324' post='2075381']
[/quote]

My kids and I are part black. Obama's lookin' out for us. Yo. :blink: