An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Cmotherofpril, Budge, Debbie And To All Women In Phat Mass

reyb

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1268332604' post='2071066']
[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Marneus767/LOLWUT5.jpg[/img]
Was that a joke? I can't even tell. :P If it was, the delivery was superb.

Have you considered a career in improv?
[/quote]

Okay. I was defeated.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1268332467' post='2071062']
I was tipped off by the SN. It's subtle, so I can see how one might miss it.
[/quote]
http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=99208&st=0&p=1976345&#entry1976345

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Socrates' date='11 March 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1268332878' post='2071068']
http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=99208&st=0&p=1976345&#entry1976345
[/quote]
Libelous propaganda. <_<

HisChildForever

[quote name='reyb' date='11 March 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1268332500' post='2071064']
I know but sometimes it is a good thing if you want immediate response from a sleeping person. But, I am sad to what I hear from you.
[/quote]

..?

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='11 March 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1268333187' post='2071073']
..?
[/quote]
+JMJ+
exactly. :yes:

[quote name='reyb' date='11 March 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1268330796' post='2071027']
...my position...is not acceptable... my position ...is useless[/quote]
fxd

[quote]I know to them I am a man with never-ending questions which irritates their ears. [/quote]
Wrong. You are seen as a man with an incoherent position and bizarre opinions which are invincibly deranged. Buy a decent translation of the Bible, read a little history and some good theological works by someone other than a televangelist or evangelical nutjob. In five years, come back and state a position.

You know why stating your position first does nothing? Because your positions are wrong. Why would any of us heed ideas coming from some unknown weirdo who can't form a single cogent sentence? Ponder that.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='reyb' date='11 March 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1268330796' post='2071027']
[s]I am sorry I missed it. (That part).[/s] [u][b]Yes and usually[/b][/u][s] in topic title you can see [/s][b][u]my position[/u][/b] [s]which I know is not acceptable to them but it is true. If I will just state my position and then leave it that way without any good discussion, it [/s][b][u]is useless[/u][/b][s] they will never see it. I know to them I am a man with never-ending questions which irritates their ears. I am aware of it. But I am just trying to say their position is not on solid ground from where nothing could be asked. You cannot interrogate the truth but by good questioning you can see the truth or if you are in line with the truth. I just give questions from where they themselves should ask these questions in order to test their accepted belief. I am not the one who should ask these questions, it should be them if they really wanted to see their position, in short, let us judge ourselves. You are the best teacher of yourself hence give yourself a good test if you are truly a good teacher.[/s]
[/quote]
Fixed

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1268331971' post='2071054']
[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadwalk.gif[/img] I didn't want to believe it, but now I know it to be true.
[/quote]

JMJ
Look in the mirror, crazy niss inleased (yes, that spelling is intended)

[quote name='Winchester' date='11 March 2010 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1268317121' post='2070903']
Is this one of those things where you ask a question and then when you get a reply, you have a response telling us what it really means? Because if it is, you can shove it.
[/quote]

This reply is unjustified.

I'm torn. Should I be insulted I wasn't included on the list? On the other hand, I'd hate to be included in a list with Budge. Maybe he thought I was a guy.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Winchester' date='12 March 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1268333672' post='2071078']
fxd

Wrong. You are seen as a man with an incoherent position and bizarre opinions which are invincibly deranged. Buy a decent translation of the Bible, read a little history and some good theological works by someone other than a televangelist or evangelical nutjob. In five years, come back and state a position.

You know why stating your position first does nothing? Because your positions are wrong. Why would any of us heed ideas coming from some unknown weirdo who can't form a single cogent sentence? Ponder that.
[/quote]

I love your new avatar - that movie made me laugh so much and I love Alan Rickman. Way to go!

[quote name='CatherineM' date='11 March 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1268341078' post='2071163']
I'm torn. Should I be insulted I wasn't included on the list? On the other hand, I'd hate to be included in a list with Budge. Maybe he thought I was a guy.
[/quote]

You're cool like a guy

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Winchester' date='11 March 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1268333672' post='2071078']
fxd

[/quote]

I laughed so hard my dog looked at me like I had lost my mind.

Saint Therese

[quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='11 March 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1268330047' post='2071019']
*coff* Threads of this nature demand the appropriate response...

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/SceneIt_by_Marijke/LOLcat.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Win!!

[quote name='Winchester' date='11 March 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1268333672' post='2071078']
fxd

[/quote]

Even up to now you did not get my point. If you really read my previous posts my position is this: You will never know the real Christ unless you see God in your flesh, and all writers (in the scriptures) are witnesses of this revelation. While your position (in my eyes) is this: The Christ of the bible is the historical Jesus after you (and your early fathers) read the scripture, and the bible as a whole was designed for this belief when they compiled it. On the hand, (in your eyes). Historical Jesus is the True Christ as witnesses by his 12 Apostles like Peter...etc. as mentioned by Synoptic Gospel writers from where Luke himself is not an eyewitness. While the Jesus I am talking who is not the historical one (in your eyes) is totally nonsense. In short, I can see both of these two Jesus - although a counterfeit Jesus do not really exist -1. The Jesus according to your tradition and 2. The Jesus that was revealed to me by God when I see God in my flesh. Now, what you want me to choose is the historical Jesus because you cannot see the other Jesus. While on the other hand, I want you to see this other Jesus by continue seeking in the words of the scripture until you see God in your flesh. This is the reason why I asked many questions. Questions you should ask to yourself. Now, if you do not want to seek Him. It is not my call anymore. But one thing is sure: You will never have rest when you are in the middle of these witnesses, and it is forever because you cannot turn back anymore.

Edited by reyb