An Old School Catholic Message Board

After A Two Months Wait...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

+JMJ

I received a letter from Mother Abbess and from the Novice Mistress in the mail today to let me know that YES! I have been accepted for the postulancy! I'm feeling very calm for receiving such good news, but the excitement is bubbling up inside me as I type this. I just wanted to share the news with a few dear friends. Peace and blessings!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1268164579' post='2069662']
+JMJ

I received a letter from Mother Abbess and from the Novice Mistress in the mail today to let me know that YES! I have been accepted for the postulancy! I'm feeling very calm for receiving such good news, but the excitement is bubbling up inside me as I type this. I just wanted to share the news with a few dear friends. Peace and blessings!
[/quote]

Many blessings to you. Which order are you entering?

linnie

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='linnie' date='09 March 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1268165421' post='2069676']
Many blessings to you. Which order are you entering?

linnie
[/quote]
The Poor Clares :)

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1268166615' post='2069697']
[/quote]

May God Bless you with his love and the grace of holy perserverence! Congratulations!:bigclap:

Tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1268166615' post='2069697']
[/quote]

Ooo! Can I ask where?

OnlySunshine

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1268164579' post='2069662']
+JMJ

[/quote]

Yeah!!!!!!!!! That's wonderful news!!!!!!! Do you know when your entrance date is? :) Many prayers!!!!

brightsadness

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1268164579' post='2069662']
+JMJ

[/quote]

Blessings and congratulations. Please pray for me.

Anya

How good! May God bring to perfection and completion what he has begun in you. When will you be entering?

Glory to Jesus Christ!

OOOOOH, I bet you're so excited to finally enter!

Is it the Rockford Poor Clares? I still have them bookmarked from the last time you wrote about them.

I will pray for you, please pray for me as well!

Guadalupe23

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='09 March 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1268164579' post='2069662']
+JMJ

[/quote]

YESSSS!!!! Congratulations!!! Praised be Jesus Christ....prayers of thanksgiving for you.... :lol_roll: