An Old School Catholic Message Board

Little Prayer Request And Some Support...

Guadalupe23

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Guadalupe23' date='09 March 2010 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1268088113' post='2069106']
Hey friends!
Feeling in need of some uplifting today! I found out recently that my unit is gearing up to deploy to Afghanistan sometime after October (official orders have not been issued). However, I just found this amazing congregation that I feel very strongly pulled toward. I have a little over a year to go in the Army, but it would be excellent to join this congregation before then. Wishful thinking? I don't know. I'm not sure what kind of rules the army has set up. May His Will be done, and may I have the grace to truly live that belief. oye..... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img] Thank you, and God bless you! Even if I don't respond to all of the posts I keep tabs. Peace!!!

Jackie
[/quote]

Dear Jackie

My daughter was in Kuwait last year and then she re-enlisted and was told that her unit will be deployed to Afghanistan next (no date yet). She has gone home to the States but could be deployed again anytime. I have been keeping her in my prayers, and will now do the same for you. The uncertainty makes it harder for you all, I know. Pray to Our Lady to intercede for you in regards to the congregation and I will do the same. I hope your Chaplain can help you.

Prayers, prayers and more prayers. :pray: