An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's 2151 And All The Priests Are Dead

Thy Geekdom Come

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 March 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1268086720' post='2069090']
Okay I deleted that and changed my vote to all three of the following.
[b]
The Second Coming would follow shortly after.[/b]
The remaining Catholics would have to make do without most of the sacraments.
The lay Catholics should re-establish a non-sacramental priesthood to do the best they can with what they have.
[/quote]

Daniel Chapter 12

7 And I heard the man that was clothed in linen, that stood upon the waters of the river: when he had lifted up his right hand, and his left hand to heaven, and had sworn, by him that liveth for ever, that it should be unto a time, and times, and half a time. Andwhen the scattering of the band of the holy people shall be accomplished, all these things shall be finished. 8 And I heard, and understood not. And I said: O my lord, what shall be after these things? 9 And he said: Go, Daniel, because the words are shut up, and sealed until the appointed time. 10 Many shall be chosen, and made white, and shall be tried as fire: and the wicked shall deal wickedly, and none of the wicked shall understand, but the learned shall understand.

[b]11 And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up...[/b]

[quote name='Resurrexi' date='08 March 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1268083676' post='2069059']
I don't think it is possible that every bishop in the universe could die.
[/quote]

you are entirely right. how quickly people forget about the Bishops stationed on Mars and Jupiter.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='08 March 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1268088629' post='2069123']
you are entirely right. how quickly people forget about the Bishops stationed on Mars and Jupiter.
[/quote]
May be their are biships in other planits. duh.

leave rexi a lone!!! he's a human! :annoyed: